silver blonde highlights look!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little mad

Reaction score
hi ya,im trying to achieve silver blonde hightlights. base is between 5,4. the lady hair already has blonde hightlights underneath. Would like some advice on wat you think would be best to achieve this,i was thinkin bleach and then a toner of some sort as some of the hair is dark based and would like to add more streaks to the hair plus a refresh on her dark.has anyone got any suggestions please??? :sad:

hi there, i think bleach would work well and then use wella kolesten perfect 12/81 and pastel to tone. you have to keep your eye on it as it takes quickly but you will get a silvery look once you have washed it out. hope that helps.:D

Goldwell 10v is great also lk 11:02 i use this on mine after bleack but you have to keep an eye on it, also canuse schwarzkopf silver shampoo at home x

hi ya,im trying to achieve silver blonde hightlights. base is between 5,4. the lady hair already has blonde hightlights underneath. Would like some advice on wat you think would be best to achieve this,i was thinkin bleach and then a toner of some sort as some of the hair is dark based and would like to add more streaks to the hair plus a refresh on her dark.has anyone got any suggestions please??? :sad:
In my opinion it would look odd with a base 4/5ish with silver blonde highlights through it, unless you wher to lighten her base up aswell, or do so many highlights so that you don't really see the base colour.
Why do you want to refresh? Does it need grey coverage etc?
If you put a base 5 tint on her hair, don't forget the next time you go to colour it the blonde will be even harder to lift to a nice shade through the tint, and with her being so dark naturally x

Hey I would use koleston 12/81 and try 10/0 + 8/81 Koleston toner in equal parts with pastal for 15 minutes :D

Latest posts

Back