Silver grey hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcandyclub

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’m looking for the best silver and grey hair colour that lasts well.
I’ve tried 8,81 with 1.9 developer by wella ct but wasn’t impressed
Also absolute white schwarzkopf dove grey and silver looked good by washed out really quickly.
I’ve heard guy tang dark shadows is good but I can’t buy it reasonable prices as it’s USA product.

Which silver / grey colour would you recommend which looks great and lasts On naturally white hair or bleached hair
Any recommendations would be great. Thanks

Hi everyone,
I’m looking for the best silver and grey hair colour that lasts well.
I’ve tried 8,81 with 1.9 developer by wella ct but wasn’t impressed
Also absolute white schwarzkopf dove grey and silver looked good by washed out really quickly.
I’ve heard guy tang dark shadows is good but I can’t buy it reasonable prices as it’s USA product.

Which silver / grey colour would you recommend which looks great and lasts On naturally white hair or bleached hair
Any recommendations would be great. Thanks
What base did you apply 8/81 to? And what did it not do for you?

Hi there , I apply it to 40% white hair. 60% brown level 7/8 hair
Before that I high lighted with blondor to light blonde then toned with ct relights /86 1.9 developer
Thanks

Hi there , I apply it to 40% white hair. 60% brown level 7/8 hair
Before that I high lighted with blondor to light blonde then toned with ct relights /86 1.9 developer
Thanks
Colour touch is a quasi, so applying it to a natural base 8 or 7 won't work. Ideally you need to be applying it it to a base 9 with added violet or a base 10.

Ok thanks
My client wanted silver /grey hi lights so I know it wouldn’t show on her brown hair but it didn’t show on her white hair or bleached hair. Thanks

Ok thanks
My client wanted silver /grey hi lights so I know it wouldn’t show on her brown hair but it didn’t show on her white hair or bleached hair. Thanks
8/81 has always been my go to so I'm shocked that you didn't like it. Matrix 3parts Spa +1parts spv is a nice colour again has to be on a 10 really.
Framesi Eclectic 8ct +9ct +9se is another of my go tos.

Brilliant thanks for all your help.

Latest posts

Back