Silver shampoo????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you go to your doctor he says your allergic to bleach and toner, so why the hell does she want to go against your doctor and why does she want to do a patch test. All I can say is she better have really good insurance because if it were Joe public that had happened to she'd be taken to the cleaners.

I totally agree! And chances are if your allergic to bleach and toners you will be allergic to darker tints aswell.

I always go to her, she gave me the toner because i complained of the yellowy tint to my roots, said to let my scalp cool down before putting it on hence why she said do it at home, i have woken up this morning and have a rash over my whole body???? and its really itchy. I was worried about how my roots would be done next time if i am allergic to the bleach and she said she would do a high lift tint, would this have the same effect as bleach, my hair is near on white and i dont want yellow roots everytime, she said i might be best to just have a medium blonde all over if i cant stand the bleach or toners on my head... i am worried my hair is always going to look a mess now, unless i go darker. i will def go to my gp

when you say she would do a high lift tint, the toner is a high lifting tint, which peroxide has she given you?? :!:

All you need too do is wash the shampoo out as by the sounds of it it wasnt throughly washed out, :)

All you need too do is wash the shampoo out as by the sounds of it it wasnt throughly washed out, :)

She's had a reaction to the bleach, as diagnosed by her GP, nothing to do with shampoo not being rinsed out properly. X

Latest posts

Back