simon cowell has the x-factor dont u think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haylznailz

uniquelicious
Reaction score
what is it with simon cowell ?

hes untrendy trousers up his armpits, basin haircut
but still has that sex appeal as is loved by all the ladies ............ why ?

money ?????????

and whats going on with sharons hair ?
i loved it short an red looked fab

now she has long layers of blonde is this hair extensions ?

Her new hair makes her look like a lesbian.

As for simon, theres just something about a man with that much power and control and MONEY!!! Did you see his house on x factor??? its HUGE x x

holliejayne said:

As for simon, theres just something about a man with that much power and control and MONEY!!! Did you see his house on x factor??? its HUGE x x

It would need to be huge to get his ego in there...........

izzidoll said:
It would need to be huge to get his ego in there...........

True x

Oh I like Sharons hair I thought she looked really nice the other night. A lot softer looking and I do think straight hair makes women look younger when I put the GHD'S through my hair it takes years off LOL!!!!!!

Simon yes he has a little X Factor I think he is a nice chap really he makes me laugh bless him.

Caz xxx:D

Simon Cowell :evil: cant stand him. Sharon's hair style was nice but preferred the old fiery colour, suited her personality more.

haylznailz said:

money ?????????

and whats going on with sharons hair ?
i loved it short an red looked fab

now she has long layers of blonde is this hair extensions ?

Can`t agree with you there about Simon - he gives me the creeps - but YES Sharons hair has been extended - did you notice how her own shorter hair was spiking up through it round her face and on top near the parting??.:eek:..

MEEEEEEEAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW:lol:

haylznailz said:

quote]

What ever floats your boat honey.not my cuppa tea!oh and sharons hair....she looked wicked before and now she looks well old!

simon cowel- hmmmmmm, he does nothing for me but he was still voted to have more sex appeal than peter aundre (sp?) in the un-sexiest man awards, simon came 3rd, and peter 1st,

as for sharons hair, me and both my daughters said it makes her look older and my daughter sais it makes her look "to mummsy" , i think the red suited her personality a lot better, but hey i think she looks great for her age anyway:D

nope sorry he does nowt for me....infact i think he's smarmy...i do like Sharron though...what you see is what you get and if you don't like it then don't look...luv the show though. xxx

i think sharon is an amazing looking lady...liked her hair red but she still looks great...simon:irked: but i am liking him better than poohey louie this time

Simon - Sexy? Yup!! Would I like the money? Yup!
Sharon's hair? - not sure yet ... I think her red was her trademark and defo suited her personality :)

Jo xxx

I was told yesterday that the reason for sharons new look is bcos of a new face lift..!

holliejayne said:

:lol: ohhh so thats what a lesbian looks like ! i always wondered. xx

rofl Angie ... I was searching for a response to that comment that would not be taken offensively by Hollie .... but you came up with a great response that made me laugh :hug:

Jo xx

oooohhh nooo hes yukk dont like him one little bit he makes my skin crawl. prefer Brucie in strictly come dancing lol

SORRY!!!

Again- didnt mean to offend anyone, Im not anti gay or anything, just typed before I thought. :o

Maybe I should re-phrase it- she reminded me of the stereotype of a lesbian.

Apologies to anyone I offended x x x

holliejayne said:
SORRY!!!

Again- didnt mean to offend anyone, Im not anti gay or anything, just typed before I thought. :o

Maybe I should re-phrase it- she reminded me of the stereotype of a lesbian.

Apologies to anyone I offended x x x

ahhh don't apologize hun...it was funny thats all...i am sure no-one is offended. xxx:hug:

It was a wrong thing to say though, I didnt realise it till you wrote your reply.

Ive received a neg rep point for it though, so Ive had my slapped wrist and learnt my lesson!!!

I just didnt think x x x x

holliejayne said:
It was a wrong thing to say though, I didnt realise it till you wrote your reply.

Ive received a neg rep point for it though, so Ive had my slapped wrist and learnt my lesson!!!

I just didnt think x x x x

A bad rep was a bit over the top !!! (IMO) - must be someone`s time of the month hun - I didn`t find it offensive - but then again I`m not gay and even if i was ............... think I`ll quit while I`m ahead on this one......

Don`t let it get to you - I thought it was funny and took it in the context it was intended.

Latest posts

Back