Simple salon software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Pinkmummy,

There is no monthly fee attached to the software as once purchased all support and updates are free of charge. We do however charge for SMS credits, you will receive 50 messages free with the system and then you can buy them from ourselves on a pay as you go basis with messages costing from 8p per text. I have sent you a PM with more information on the packages and prices of our software.

Thanks
Jenny.

Premierian is there a beauty one because when I have signed up its just hair unless there is a hidden button and I can't see it because I'm on my phone

Thanks

The same system will work perfectly for hair and beauty (as a number of users will attest :) ).

It's totally free, so the best thing to do is sign up, try it for a while, and see what you think. It's not going to cost you anything, so in the unlikely event you don't like it, you've not really lost anything :)

Charlee-c

Once your on a pc, you can go in and edit the contents as its just a template. I have deleted all the sample and now have it set for nails.

Hth
Angela

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I would like it set for nails too...

How did you delete the samples...I cant get rid of the hair dressing services and the clients :irked: but have managed to add my services

Really fab software and free - thanks PremierIan

I would like it set for nails too...

How did you delete the samples...I cant get rid of the hair dressing services and the clients :irked: but have managed to add my services

Really fab software and free - thanks PremierIan

Glad to hear it :)

Are you trying to delete the sample data? There's a button to clear it all out, it's just to give you an idea of how it can be used - there's more detail on our FAQ - try this link: How do I clear down demo data?

There's also: My business is not a hairdressing salon but I still want to use Salonlite, is this possible? - hope that answers everybodys questions

Latest posts

Back