Site Upgrade

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mines working fine...you lot broke yours...:lol:

No need to be so smug Ange!!!! :lol:

Enough with the 30 seconds malarky...I haven't the patience:eek::lol:
Still understand it's been working on though..... before you tell me off Samuel x:)

That's more like my attitude...30 seconds....30 seconds...that is all I am getting........... 30 seconds aaaaargh!!!!

It all adds up you know..I am losing valuable minutes from my life!!!! and at my age every second counts...doesn't it Adele!!!?

I think the "whats new" bit being broke would be good for me as it's leading me to wander round the site....
BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE READ EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE ALREADY :irked:

LMAO......on a serious note though I have realised I have an obsessive relationship with the "whats new" bar :eek:

I am grieving my whats new....whats new....why isnt there anything new......c'mon post something new someone.....god damn you all, have you all fell asleep NOW FREAKIN POST SOMETHING NEW FOR ME !!! rountine.

:green:

No need to be so smug Ange!!!! :lol:

That's more like my attitude...30 seconds....30 seconds...that is all I am getting........... 30 seconds aaaaargh!!!!

It all adds up you know..I am losing valuable minutes from my life!!!!
and at my age every second counts...doesn't it Adele!!!?

Well, Thats nice isn't it - last bit of help you get with your nails:green::green::green:

mines doing the same , wait 30, so i wait 5 mins try again and it does it again aaarrgh you dont realise how useful something is till it doesnt work right :green:, haha

Okee, these are the probs I am experiencing still. I enter geekdom and then forums and then have to wait 30 secs like some of you.I also can only randomly use the bold/ underline/ smiley facilities randomly. They don't work on all posts.Thirdly, some of my posts are going out without paragraphing even though I typed in paragraphs. Just wanted to add that incase some of you pounce on moi hehe. I am paragraphing I promise, lol!P.S. Have just tried to use a smiley and it won't let me :sad face:

I'm having to log in each time and it tells me that it is invalid (although it lets me in) and I have 3 more attempts or will be locked out for 15 mins?

hehe mine seems to be absolutly fine **TOUCHES WOOD**!

:smack:iv tryed to get into chat for the last 2/3 weeks with no success it comes up error on page wots happening sadly missed can we have it back

Latest posts

Back