SJK hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imho it's pretty obvious how much advertising is going on for this company on this forum.

It is rather unusual for a hair extensionist to reveal their sources, most people on here keep their suppliers a well-guarded secret.
its the exact same people in the fb group too, every post no matter what the subject is! " iv just been to the shop for some milk, it's very windy but thank god iv got SJK hair extensions fitted, they blow so well in the wind and all my clients love them too" lmao

its the exact same people in the fb group too, every post no matter what the subject is! " iv just been to the shop for some milk, it's very windy but thank god iv got SJK hair extensions fitted, they blow so well in the wind and all my clients love them too" lmao

You are joking right? pmsl we shall see when I get mine fitted tomorrow.. Bet the same as any I've had

There seems to be an awful lot of bashing on this thread because of bad batches and happy clients which some of you 'think' may be fake.
I'm due my first order from them any day now and am keen to see the quality.

I've been using them for a while now and love the AAAA, they are helpful but 60% of my orders have had a fault along the way, even tho you have to check they are in stick before you order and I've also fell prey to the same colour different batches and its really noticable, I think it's a bit poor service to not make sure that they r from same batch or even same colour? As it makea you look incompetent to clients when you have to explain there is a fault with the order, but I just try leave a week inbetween fitting now incase?
Over all I like them for AAAA don't particularly love the AAA but dying to try the new crystal quarts :)

Haha yeah it's ridiculous! And they think nobody will notice :D

3 pages in and the thread now veering off topic, I am now closing in the hope that the OP has sufficient information to make her decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back