SJK problem with order?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrselliott

Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems with sjk this week?
I only received half an order today. I have tried calling but their number isn't working. Also their number has been removed from their web site?
I'm a bit worried? I have had no reply from emails either?
Sy ideas?

I Havnt even received my order yet :(

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv just received an email reply from them so hopefully you should too

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Me too

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have had a fue different problems with then in the last fue weeks, and it really irritates me that thay don't answer the phone :-(

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Think they may be low in stock this week? Few of my orders they have not had in stock but they have responded to my emails tho to sort out. Hopefully may just be due to low stock or something ??

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I've only ever used sjk when I can't get a match to s58. I have been making my own bonds lately and ordered two 140g luxury wefts but they weren't 90% double drawn for sure ! One was #6 but they said we have only got #7. But I don't have #7 on my ring lol received it and its almost identical to colour 6.
First order i was sent aaa instead of luxury. All a bit annoying lol !

Yeah I have been sent wrong colours, tips and grading, one order just didn't turn up I was given the wrong tracking number, in the end got a refund but they didn't answer my questions as to did they actually send it, they had no tracking number so I guess not but no apology, its quiet sad really :'(

I've been having problems with them the past couple of orders too, One had the worst I-tips I've ever seen and after sending them back to be tested I still haven't heard anything. (They also told me it's the first complaint they've had, posts on here tell me different) and the next set of hair had two completely different shades of brown.. not what I asked for.

Anyone had any luck with them yet?

Ive been trying to contact them all day as had an order arrive on saturday that was a completely different colour to what I had ordered...They asked me to send it back which I have and can now now get through on the phone and have had no replies to any of my emails!! Very frustrating....I have always used them with no problems now need to find a more reliable supplier....any ideas??
:irked:

Ive been trying to contact them all day as had an order arrive on saturday that was a completely different colour to what I had ordered...They asked me to send it back which I have and can now now get through on the phone and have had no replies to any of my emails!! Very frustrating....I have always used them with no problems now need to find a more reliable supplier....any ideas??
:irked:

Ive used them before and found problems with them and the state of the tips

Last edited by a moderator:
I always had the same problem. Mu issue was the custom service wasnt great when it comes to having issues.
Ive swapped suppliers now and seem to be doing ok.
I use transform xtensions from facebook as a budget range and foxy for a higher alternative

Yes they're annoying me at the moment, I paid £12.00 extra for next day delivery it didn't come for 3 days so I had to send the hair back because it was too late to use it, then they had no record of me sending it back so I had to contact Royal Mail to prove it and finally after 2 weeks I got my money back! I'm still waiting for dip dye extensions that I ordered 3 and a half weeks ago that should've been here 15-17 days after ordering, now they're telling me they won't b her til the end of the week which will be 4 weeks!!! Ridiculous!!! Anyway, rant over lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they're annoying me at the moment, I paid £12.00 extra for next day delivery it didn't come for 3 days so I had to send the hair back because it was too late to use it, then they had no record of me sending it back so I had to contact Royal Mail to prove it and finally after 2 weeks I got my money back! I'm still waiting for dip dye extensions that I ordered 3 and a half weeks ago that should've been here 15-17 days after ordering, now they're telling me they won't b her til the end of the week which will be 4 weeks!!! Ridiculous!!! Anyway, rant over lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£12 for next day delivery is ridiculous, its only £6.95 for guaranteed next day and about £10 for saturday guaranteed ( ebay is my second income) x

I always had the same problem. Mu issue was the custom service wasnt great when it comes to having issues.
Ive swapped suppliers now and seem to be doing ok.
I use transform xtensions from facebook as a budget range and foxy for a higher alternative

I have seen transform, do they have a wed site, how do you order ect, are they good for having stock :)

Still trying to get through on the phone to this supplier of bad hair ! 4 emails no reply to any of them . My hair has supposedly been tested and is fine according to them but a mass of snot of customers head ??? will never use them again EVER !:grr:

See I've never had a problem with them, I placed an order yesterday and it came this morning, but had my first hiccup now, orderd a micro weft but got sent a weft n beads, didn't wanna have t sew :(

See I've never had a problem with them, I placed an order yesterday and it came this morning, but had my first hiccup now, orderd a micro weft but got sent a weft n beads, didn't wanna have t sew :(

Do you mean you ordered a weft with the rings already attached?

You would not need to necessarily sew - you can still apply the weft with just the seperate rings they have sent you

Do you mean you ordered a weft with the rings already attached?

You would not need to necessarily sew - you can still apply the weft with just the seperate rings they have sent you

Yeah sorry, made it sound confusing, yeah orderd with the rings already attached, I was just gonna sew the rings into the weft itself and apply how I know, not sure how to do it with just the weft and the rings....

Did you order these ??http://www.sjkhairextensions.com/shop.php#!/~/product/category=4497653&id=15077778

It says under the picture, that "Beads not attached"

I've only used them a few times, and cannot evaluate yet... but they answer my emails very fast (even late this evening)

Latest posts

Back