SJK problem with order?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh damn my bad for not reading properly in that case the never had a problem lol

:green:
I really think they should change that picture. It's confusing....

Am worrying abit now, placed order Sunday morning so I know will be processed Monday and probs posted Tuesday. . Will they be here for Friday dya think? Last time I used standard delivery they were here next day! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I orderd yest and came first thing today..

Am worrying abit now, placed order Sunday morning so I know will be processed Monday and probs posted Tuesday. . Will they be here for Friday dya think? Last time I used standard delivery they were here next day! X

I hope it get's there in time.
Usually in Denmark, this time of year is quite busy for the postal office, so everything takes a bit longer than usual. I don't know how it is in the UK in december?

Desirée;2045613 said:
I hope it get's there in time.
Usually in Denmark, this time of year is quite busy for the postal office, so everything takes a bit longer than usual. I don't know how it is in the UK in december?

It's the same here in December, gets very busy with christmas deliveries x

I've just had a wrong order aswell :( no problem with the delivery time, but sent all the wrong length and downgraded the quality of one pack! Wouldn't mind the length if they had sent longer but it's shorter, ordered 20" and 14-16" has came :( also been refunded for another part of order that wasn't in stock. Nightmare. I really hope it's just the time of year as I'm starting to lose faith. Think ill be looking for a new supplier come new year. It's sad as up until recently with wrong orders and shedding problems I've got on great with them. X

Edit: just after I posted this I got a very polite email regarding my complaint and apparently I will get the correct order sorted out. Phew! Hope it's just the time of year being busy for them but we are all busy and can't afford to lose business just now! Xxx

Last edited:
I know I would like to give them a change to fix all there problems but it's hard when its you own reputation with your client that's at stake :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Wahoo they did come on time..

Attachments

• 1386406105787.jpg
    1386406105787.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 1386406120693.jpg
    1386406120693.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 134
That's good you managed to get your client done on time :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry for the late reply. Ive never had problems with transform having stock. They offer next day delivery and cut off is around 3ish, however they will also post late orders at times.
Ive ordered dip dye from them a few times which takes about 11 days to arrive with me so not bad at all

Sorry for the late reply. Ive never had problems with transform having stock. They offer next day delivery and cut off is around 3ish, however they will also post late orders at times.
Ive ordered dip dye from them a few times which takes about 11 days to arrive with me so not bad at all

Oo they tried added me on FB the other day I'll have a nosey :) xx

Latest posts

Back