Skin care range suitable with microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonkers

Reaction score
Im about to take on microdermabrasion and I am also looking for a skin care range as I have never really pushed skin care i have always been busy with other things so now is the prefect time really.

I have spoken to only yourx, collin, eve taylor and susan molyneux so far but wanted others opinions as everyone of these companies say they have fantastic results with microdermabrasion, collin said you didnt need a machine to get the same results with their skin care systems but were a bit expensive.

So what does everyone reccomend, I want results I have clients with acne prone skin right through to older clients, I need a good range.

I have searched for the environ distributer but cannot find what im looking for.

has anyone used accelafuze? My friend said its amazing but again i havent found out much about it until i call the office back tomorrow.

thanks

puramed proffessional aha bha products from medi spa uk ,novita,cosmeceauticals need any advice contact me its my area of expertise micro derm,peel,and spmu

Landmark distribute environ in the UK. Other than Dermalogica, there is swiss dermyl or crystal clear's own range to look at. Personally I wouldnt go for an aromatherapy type range with microdermabrasion.

thank you thats very helpful!! thank you both. I didnt think aroma based would be a good idea but when you call everyone says how good their systems are so not very helpful. its the perfect time for me to sort my skin care out so off i go! research research and more research.

do you have the contact details for landmark for environ? i have searched google but end up with lots of stuff on the environment :irked:

0208 450 7111

Hi there, I'm looking for a range to go with microdermabrasion too..what do you think of Proto-col from salons direct. They do a microdermabrasion product that i thought would go well for after care/in between sessions..but maybe with microdermabrasion you don't need more microdermabrasion in between sesh's!? lol x

hi Kelsha, did you manage to find a product supplier for your micro-d treatments? - I too was looking for nearly 8months, looked at a few the girls were talking about on here to. was told about a range called skin reveal..they sent me free samples and talked me through every product. they have now posted how to use there products on their site which I thought was pretty good. one of my clients had quite bad spots and there range was light and simple . there cucumber mask for after the crystal pass was a goood idea as it helped to lift any crystals lef and cooled the skin down...and quite cheap too i thought? see what you think. thinks its Welcome to the Frontpage you need to go to the product section as their site is a bit too big to find anything ....cant be all great i guess....hope this little find helps some of you to....

Welcome to the Frontpage - hope this gets posted - didnt know you werent allowed to post websites if this doesnt work? bizarre...

I use a range for micro dermabrasion called action de gala, they work great with the m.d. ther is agrear balm thats used at the end of treatment , the client leaves the salon with no redness at all !! I dontb retail them i just use them for the tretments.

Hi we have just taken on microdermabrasion and use natural elements, they do a range that is for extra sensative skin that has no essential oils in it and is rich in Aloe vera so it is ideal. hth

Latest posts

Back