Skin Prep for Tan / Aftercare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pammiid

Reaction score
new to this whole spray tan thingy but have no idea how to prep my skin...

body brushing? do we do this daily or weekly?
exfoliating? totally new to me - I use Imp Leather gel wash every day

I know to wax/shave 24hrs before, no deoderant, perfume, creams etc but it s the rest that baffles me as its not in my routine just now (oops am I bad)

then aftercare...moisturise (i don't do unless once in a blue moon) and i need an oil free cream? is that right?

I've never bothered before (can you tell) but if I want to be a mobile spray tan therapist then I need to practise what i preach

plus how much time does all the lil extras take?

Apologies if this post is crap but these Q's are baffling me...

thanx to anyone who can help un-baffle me

Px

Hi hun, can u fill out ure profile as not much info :) dont know who you have trained with etc xx

new to this whole spray tan thingy but have no idea how to prep my skin...

body brushing? do we do this daily or weekly?
exfoliating? totally new to me - I use Imp Leather gel wash every day

I know to wax/shave 24hrs before, no deoderant, perfume, creams etc but it s the rest that baffles me as its not in my routine just now (oops am I bad)

then aftercare...moisturise (i don't do unless once in a blue moon) and i need an oil free cream? is that right?

I've never bothered before (can you tell) but if I want to be a mobile spray tan therapist then I need to practise what i preach

plus how much time does all the lil extras take?

Apologies if this post is crap but these Q's are baffling me...

thanx to anyone who can help un-baffle me

Px

Don't panic hun, or are you just being impatient?:lol:
Your spray tan trainer will explain all and face to face with the products in front of you is much easier to understand then trying to get your head around what we are writing.
As for exfoliating, I only ever exfoliate two weeks after my tan, which is the day before I retan. I moisturise twice a week all over but do my knees, elbows hees,l feet and hands every day.
Who are you going to be training with?

Latest posts

Back