LA Fast Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireEharris

Reaction score
Hi there just wondering if any1 can advise me, I recently used LA fast tan, I love their products but hadn’t used this particular product before, luckily I used it on a friend as the result was awful....she turned green!
I used my regular routine, had asked her not to shave for 24hrs & she had showered 2hours before with nothing on her skin.
I had emailed the company to ask their opinion but didn’t get a response, prior to this they’ve been fab in responding. I just threw the solution out as wasn’t taking the chance, can any1 advise as to what went wrong?
Thanks in advance [emoji106]

Depending on how long you have had the bottle and the storage conditions it could have gone off. Also don't put the left over solution back into the main bottle as it can contaminate and send it off. Hope this helps

I use L A tan and everyone seems to like it. I also try them out myself beforehand. I, personally didn’t like the fast tan and don’t offer it. It looked too fake and orange to me. My favourites seem to be the cocktails. Always a nice tan from them. Sometimes I make my own up by mixing cocktail with normal brown solutions.

Latest posts

Back