Skincare brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardo

Reaction score
I am in the process of looking into taking on a new skin care range (possibly two) for the new salon. I spent ages doing my research, contacting lots of companies to get the best feel for as many brands as possible and I've only had replies off less than 50% of those contacted. Has anyone else had this issue? some of the brands I was really keen on have failed to reply, which puts me off stocking them.
Was planning on picking which company to go with this week but feel quite limited with the info I have had back.
Any skin care companies reading this with better customer services please feel free to contact me!

Hello.
I was passed a link to your question on skincare brands by a friend of mine, and have felt compelled to join salon geek in order to reply to you. I work for dermalogica in the new business department, and am more than happy to discuss how we support skin centres who choose to work with us.
If there is anything I can do to help you further do let me know, or contact our head office and they will pass your details on to me.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Jackie.

I'm a trainer for Ahava and Dr Renaud. If you pm me your email address I can ask our training manager to send you our info packs and samples.

Hth x

Thank you both for your replies, I will PM you

Latest posts

Back