Sleep in rollers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemGem08

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Right I've just invested in some sleep in rollers for my clients. My Buisness partner put them in a clients hair on Saturday just gone. The hair was slightly damp with some root boost mouse in. She popped the rollers in nice and tight in the right sectioning pattern to how the lady wanted the curls to fall. She left them in for seven hours. When the lady tool them out her hair was a mess with no curls in what so ever! Has anyone any idea as to what we may be doing wrong? I've used rollers my whole life and be we had problems. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated thanks :) xx

Was her hair washed in the salon?

Happened to me on my 1st night! 2nd wa better I didn't move !! Now I got a hair net which is even better :)

I was under the impression that Sleep in rollers were used to add extra volume to the hair, I have two sets original and the glitter ones and have worn them overnight with styling products and the next day my hair was va va voom with volume, my hair is a mare, it's fine and I have a lot, I use the hair dryer hood and still have the same effect... I'm back to using my heated rollers when I want curls... Hth xx

I love my sleep in rollers. But for volume not curls. I have medium density but a lot of it, and my hair sits just pass the bra line and literally rejects curls. I would say sleep in rollers great for volume and movement but for defined curls you def need heated rollers or a wand :) xxx

Did you show her how to correctly remove them? If shes just roughly pulled them its gonna do that x

I always put then in dry hair! Either just blasting my hair, curl or straighten first, then put them in and you get a bouncy wave and alot of volume! X

Sorry to change the question slightly.. But I was unsure whether to buy these for me as my hair is thin and only shoulder length ATM. When I curl my hair it usually drops out. do you think these rollers would help or would the volume drop aswel? X

Sorry to change the question slightly.. But I was unsure whether to buy these for me as my hair is thin and only shoulder length ATM. When I curl my hair it usually drops out. do you think these rollers would help or would the volume drop aswel? X

Good for volume x

Im wanting these for christmas, and just came across this. Are there better ones or are these the best?

I mean are they really goi g to make your hair look like the girls from TOWIE?

Latest posts

Back