Slendertone Flex Abs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarbabe

Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of these muscle toning belts? They are about £70 in Argos and I am sorely tempted even at that price. My tummy is sooo flabby now it hangs over my jeans - not pretty (despite my fabulous eyelashes to distract attention...) and i thought I could wear this under clothes and tone up the easy way.

Only thing is I don't know how well they work .....

my boyfriend had it once and i tried it a few times, i didnt think it was great but that was because i didnt stick with it 4 that long.
iv also done the training for the feradic treatments (like slendertone but more pads used in the salon) you can feel it workin and it does help, but its still best 2 exercise and eat healthy

Hi ya, i too used to use it but didnt find it that great, unfortunately its sit ups that will help or you can get a sliding thing that you use on the floor (sorry cant remember what its called) that woks your tummy if i can think of it ill let you know lol!

Hey,

I have never used one so I can't be much help with letting you know if it works but a while back someone I know bought one of ebay so that might save you some money.

HTH! :D

Txxx

i had one , i used it after i had my son, and it definatley helped :D , it just wasnt that great that i had a lot of skin left from being big when pregnant :irked: , so i was never to have a totally flat tummy again, but it helped :D

dee said:
i had one , i used it after i had my son, and it definatley helped :D , it just wasnt that great that i had a lot of skin left from being big when pregnant :irked: , so i was never to have a totally flat tummy again, but it helped :D

Thanks for your replies - hols only 10 days away so it won't fix me by then however good it is!!!

Only just noticed your Body Beautiful website Dee, what beauty treatments do you do?

Hi sugarbabe,

I have a slendertone belt & i swear by it i use it for 20mins every day & i think it realy does work.

After having my lovely little boy Harrison, he left me with a lovely flabby belly & lumps & bumps that i never knew possible to have,& after using the belt after a week my hubbie noticed my love handles where definately growing smaller LOL!!!

So if i where you i would invest in one, & if you start to use it now it may help before your hols!

HTH
Louise x :D

louise said:
So if i where you i would invest in one, & if you start to use it now it may help before your hols!

HTH
Louise x :D

Thanks hun, I am really tempted! There is a cheaper Rio one, but I expect as with all these things you get what you pay for!

HI,

Just been to look at what make mine is! Its slendertone, my hubbie bought it from Boots i think, but id have a look around if i where you.

But i would go for a belt kind if a where you.I had one where you had to place pads all over your stomach it was a right ball ache!!! The belt you can just put on & pull your top over the top of it. I wear mine when im feeding my son his tea!!! LOL

Louise x

Ps; WARNING...if you do invest in one start off on the lowest setting & make sure you place in correctly (as in instructions) or it can make you jump!!!

louise said:
Ps; WARNING...if you do invest in one start off on the lowest setting & make sure you place in correctly (as in instructions) or it can make you jump!!!

Bit like a TENS machine then - hubby thought he was being so helpful when I was in labour by turning it up a couple of notches........:eek: !

I think I'll send him to Argos on the way home. the slendertone one in there even exercises muscles which aren't directly under the belt - I will keep you posted!!

Latest posts

Back