Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gained 1.5lb this week :mad:
Wouldn't mind if I deserved to but I stuck to plan 100%. Thinking it must be water thanks to "star" week! Its the only explanation. I gave my food diary to my consultant and she hasn't found anything wrong with it. And if I had been naughty I'd admit it. But hey ho I'll keep at it. 3 stone 5lb lost in total, 13.5lb to target.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

You're still doing great though! You will probably get a good result next week xx

I gained 1.5lb this week :mad:
Wouldn't mind if I deserved to but I stuck to plan 100%. Thinking it must be water thanks to "star" week! Its the only explanation. I gave my food diary to my consultant and she hasn't found anything wrong with it. And if I had been naughty I'd admit it. But hey ho I'll keep at it. 3 stone 5lb lost in total, 13.5lb to target.

Hate when that happens, I'm sure it will show on the scales for you next week :)

Are you all exercising as well?

That'll speed up weight loss.

Put on half a pound this week, totally deserved. Am really struggling with half term, hubby is at home too. Might have to write off this week and start again Monday.
I hate dieting it's depressing me now! But I also hate looking like this! Grr.

With having a toddler I don't have time to exercise but do get out walking when the weather is nice - did 3 miles yesterday though.

I rejoined just after new year and had a fab first week and then left the salon I was working in due to issues with the owner... proved me to be an emotional eater! haven't been able to get back on track since. Never went last week but going to go on Saturday and start again. Also I ordered from here to stock up my freezer so I always have something in and won't have any excuses plus the prices on the deals are really good! https://www.facebook.com/FreshMeatPacksNorthWest (might be helpful to anyone from the north west doing slimming world).

1.5 lbs off and slimmer of the week (perks of going to a small group!). I'm feeling good today.x

Another 4lb off this week! That's 12lb in 2 weeks, very pleased, but am prepared for the 1lb, 1/2lb or 0lb losses to start now!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's a wee recipe I came up with - free on extra easy - the smoked paprika gives it a lovely flavour - you can also add some chorizo if you have a few any spare syns. I've been off the wagon for past few weeks but hopeffully back on tack today. Joined the gym - did circuits on Friday nite, 16 mile cycle Saturday and 4km walk yesterday :). Just off to my first spin class !! Wish me luck!! Damage limitation!!

Spanish Chicken and Bean Casserole

Free on Extra Easy

Serves 4
Ingredients

• 4 chicken breasts (all visible fat removed)
• 1 onion diced
• 1 red pepper sliced
• (any other superfree vegetables eg, mangetout, mushrooms, courgettes etc
• 1 tin chopped tomatoes
• 1 Knorr chicken stock cube
• 2-3 heaped tablespoons of tomato puree
• 2 heaped teaspoons smoked paprika
• ½ bulb garlic (to taste)
• ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
• 1 tin Butterbeans or Chickpeas (or both!)

1. Fry off the chicken using frylight. When cooked add onions, peppers and mushrooms (and other veg)
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer until all veg cooked.
3. Serve with rice or pasta. Can be eaten on its own as the butter beans and chickpeas will bulk it up.

That sounds lovely. I've started walking again now the weather has picked up a bit and I intend to start pilates soon.

I lost 1lb this week - totally fed up with that as for the 2nd week running I've been an absolute angel with it. Even my consultant can't see whats going on from my food diary as she says I should've lost 3 or 4lb this week. She has suggested a trip to the drs just to make sure there are no underlying issues that are slowing/stopping the weight loss.

That sounds lovely. I've started walking again now the weather has picked up a bit and I intend to start pilates soon.

I lost 1lb this week - totally fed up with that as for the 2nd week running I've been an absolute angel with it. Even my consultant can't see whats going on from my food diary as she says I should've lost 3 or 4lb this week. She has suggested a trip to the drs just to make sure there are no underlying issues that are slowing/stopping the weight loss.

Hate when this happens :( hope it sorts itself out for you

Have you been taking measurements? Chances are you've been doing so well that you've been slimming down and building muscle from all the running and that could be why the slower rate of weight loss?

I've always been told by my personal trainers that the mirror is the scales :) good ole Arnold Schwarzenegger says the same!

1lb loss is normal and healthy. The dr will tell you the same. The longer it takes to come off the easier it is to keep off.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

1lb loss is normal and healthy. The dr will tell you the same. The longer it takes to come off the easier it is to keep off.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I totally agree. Doing slimming world and losing it slowly, I have kept weight off when I have never managed to before.

I Stayed the same again :( x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393425388.226462.jpg

Thought I'd upload a pic of me at about 18st 6lb then at 12st 11lb. See a bit of a difference but not loads x

Last edited:
Amy, I see a great difference in you! Well done! I was away Monday and Tuesday this week and home today around lunchtime, so won't be weighing in today. I also have a family party this Saturday. I will try to catch up a little before next Wednesday's weigh-in!

Went back to SW this morn and had a 2lb gain :-( totally expected though!!

Latest posts

Back