Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went back to SW this morn and had a 2lb gain :-( totally expected though!!

I didn't even go this week! Too busy with work. And now I'm being naughty and have to stop or there's going to be a 10lb gain! :Scared::eek:

Have you been taking measurements? Chances are you've been doing so well that you've been slimming down and building muscle from all the running and that could be why the slower rate of weight loss?

I've always been told by my personal trainers that the mirror is the scales :) good ole Arnold Schwarzenegger says the same!

Running??? I don't run. Not unless someone is chasing me lol. I'm not working out at all apart from walking and I have lost a massive amount of inches overall nothing has shrunk for ages. At the drs later but I've also relaxed a bit this week - I was obsessing about it, writing my food diary religiously, drinking gallons of water & peppermint tea instead of coffee, weighing myself constantly. I think I need to step back a bit and if nothing comes up from the docs maybe call temporary target for a while then once we move out of the in laws in a few months start again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

1lb loss is normal and healthy. The dr will tell you the same. The longer it takes to come off the easier it is to keep off.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I agree but I have lost 1/2lb in total in 6 weeks despite sticking to plan. And a gain of 9lb since sept which i cannot shift :mad: My consultant has said the last couple of weeks she would have expected 3 - 4lb off as I've been so good looking at my food diaries. If I had been cheating or been naughty I would hold my hands up and say I deserve it but I haven't at all which is why its so frustrating. And my father in law made it worse by poking my belly and saying are you pregnant then said why do you eat so much, you don't really need to eat 3 meals a day.......... rrraaaaarrrrrrrrr lol.

Yes I agree but I have lost 1/2lb in total in 6 weeks despite sticking to plan. And a gain of 9lb since sept which i cannot shift :mad: My consultant has said the last couple of weeks she would have expected 3 - 4lb off as I've been so good looking at my food diaries. If I had been cheating or been naughty I would hold my hands up and say I deserve it but I haven't at all which is why its so frustrating. And my father in law made it worse by poking my belly and saying are you pregnant then said why do you eat so much, you don't really need to eat 3 meals a day.......... rrraaaaarrrrrrrrr lol.

Maybe you aren't eating enough?

I'm eating plenty. My food diaries are always full lol. As are my plates - in fact my portion sizes had increased a bit so I have cut back on portions but still eat 3 decent meals a day plus snacks.

I'm eating plenty. My food diaries are always full lol. As are my plates - in fact my portion sizes had increased a bit so I have cut back on portions but still eat 3 decent meals a day plus snacks.

Thats good :) I remember a few months ago I didn't lose any weight for 12 weeks! I kept losing and gaining the same 3lb but eventually it started moving again!

I'm 32 weeks pregnant & been going since I found out I was pregnant. I've only put 8lb on so far 😉
I did it before my wedding 2 years ago & last 3 stone, & I could kick myself as when I found out I was pregnant I'd put 2 stone back on & was going to re join slimming world anyway. But doing it pregnant has really made me conscious of dating healthy & if I'd not of joined I'd probably of piled 2 stones on by now! X

HairBy Amanda

Lost 2lbs this week miraculously! Had half term and had 2 days of cinema with popcorn, Frankie and Benny's wrap and chips, a Chinese, a Big Mac meal, fish and chips in Hastings and lots of wine! Maybe I should do that again!!

Lost 2lbs this week miraculously! Had half term and had 2 days of cinema with popcorn, Frankie and Benny's wrap and chips, a Chinese, a Big Mac meal, fish and chips in Hastings and lots of wine! Maybe I should do that again!!

In that case, I should probably lose about 6lb next week! :wink2:

I didn't even go this week! Too busy with work. And now I'm being naughty and have to stop or there's going to be a 10lb gain! :Scared::eek:

It's my birthday weekend so I'd be glad of just a 1lb gain next week!!!!!

How are we all doing? I lost anotger 1lb this week taking my total to 3st 7lb & 11.5lb to target. Really pleased as I had a night out saturday & normally gain after a night out!

How are we all doing? I lost anotger 1lb this week taking my total to 3st 7lb & 11.5lb to target. Really pleased as I had a night out saturday & normally gain after a night out!

Well done! I'm dreading going tomorrow as I have been disgusting. It's best I face it now before it gets worse.

Well done! I'm dreading going tomorrow as I have been disgusting. It's best I face it now before it gets worse.

I'm dreading it too MM, with being away last Mon and Tues and then a family get together at the weekend, I haven't been doing very well!! I wasn't there last week either, but will have to go tomorrow otherwise I will fall away behind!! Hate the thoughts of standing on the scales tomorrow just knowing what they are going to say!!:irked:

Went last night dreading it but lost 1.5lb. Even though I'm still having wine I think that I'm being good on food. Haven't had cakes, biscuits, any chocolate or crisps since on SW so that's got to be where I'm losing it. If I could just cut out the booze! But after the kids are in bed it calls me...:07

I'll be on the SW scales in 40 minutes! I will post my dreadful results later. Hopefully with giving up all that Lucielu has given up, starting today, for Lent, I might see a loss next week.

To my amazement I lost 2 LBS!! Another half a pound and I will have lost my first half stone in 1 month! Really didn't expect this result this morning, so it is great encouragement for me.

Had an amazing group this morning, had a 2lb gain (expected) but after hearing a male member of the group describe his 12 STONE weigh loss in little over a year (I think he's got to be in the running for man of the year) I left with a huge kick on the bum to get me back in gear xx

Had an amazing group this morning, had a 2lb gain (expected) but after hearing a male member of the group describe his 12 STONE weigh loss in little over a year (I think he's got to be in the running for man of the year) I left with a huge kick on the bum to get me back in gear xx

We've got a guy in one of our consultants other groups that has lost 12 1/2 stone! Its amazing isn't it.

Well done everyone x

Latest posts

Back