Slimming World Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I did the Slimming world diet 5 years ago and lost almost 6 stone in 9 months, without going hungry, so I know it works.

Trouble is, 2 years ago I gave up smoking and have put a lot on again. I kind of remember my Slimming world diet (I stuck to mainly red days) but we don't have Slimming World over here in Ireland so I was wondering if someone would buy the new books for me - don't know what they cost these days, used to be around a tenner back then, and they were ok about letting you buy another book if you had 'lost' your own.

I will of course send the money, plus P&P before-hand if anyone could do this for me - I wanted the main big book and the book of free food - can't remember what they were called.

Thanks in advance
Jackie

Sooz said:
PS Congrats to my star member and EzFlow Masterartist Educator who maintained this week despite the bbq ribs & nachos! Well done SparklePink!

HaHa!
okay i know but i really enjoyed the ribs!!!

Jess
xoxox

Well looks like I am going to have to go to a class again, I am not losing any wieght even though I write it alll down and I am not over sinning... :mad: i have between 5 & 15 per day and if i am good during the week i treat a bit at the weekend....but nothing silly...i am so fed up...

its so anoying as I struggle to make classes though due to my nail business & cant afford to payout each time I miss...does anyone know if I can attend to different classes...if a really really need to...

Yeah....woohoooooo

I went back for my first wiegh in and lost 3lbs only another 28 to go to... :D

Fab Freak said:
Well looks like I am going to have to go to a class again, I am not losing any wieght even though I write it alll down and I am not over sinning... :mad: i have between 5 & 15 per day and if i am good during the week i treat a bit at the weekend....but nothing silly...i am so fed up...

its so anoying as I struggle to make classes though due to my nail business & cant afford to payout each time I miss...does anyone know if I can attend to different classes...if a really really need to...

you can attend different classes if you cannot manage to your own class.......you should not have to pay for missed classes if you are working though......explain to whoever holds your class that you work different shifts and may not always be able to attend classes......i know that my local slimming world works this way so i would imagine they all will

stanleyann

stanleyann said:
you can attend different classes if you cannot manage to your own class.......you should not have to pay for missed classes if you are working though......explain to whoever holds your class that you work different shifts and may not always be able to attend classes......i know that my local slimming world works this way so i would imagine they all will

stanleyann
Hi Stanleyann

I asked and she must have 24 hours notice for me not to pay but it dont always work that way, but I can go to another class on the next night - so hopefully it will all work out...

Thanks

Louise

Well I maintained last week so fingers crossed for this week I might actually lose a pound...I have to laugh though our class is more like AA everyone winging about the amount of booze they syned with that week :o

I do slimming club every monday evening. I am currently looking to lose just over a stone. Lost 6lbs so far. The way i'm doing it is there are 14 weeks till xmas so i plan to lose a pound a week then i will be at target. It is possible to do, this monday just gone i lost 1 lb so on my way to target.

Latest posts

Back