Small bond hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aphrodite26

Reaction score
Hi Guys
A request from my colleague.
She's had a client in today who wants pre bonds but with small bonds. She doesn't like it when they are cut down by us (not sure what bloomin difference it makes)!
She likes balmain but doesn't want to pay balmain prices.
Any recommendations.
Cheers
Vic

Sent from the catphone

Hi Guys
She's had a client in today who wants pre bonds but with small bonds. She doesn't like it when they are cut down by us (not sure what bloomin difference it makes)!
Any recommendations.
Cheers
Vic

Sent from the catphone

Fabulong pre-bonds are small

transform xtensions flat tip double drawn

Thanks. Have you used the hair? What's the quality like x

Sent from the catphone

Yes I've used it and it's fab, it's Russian/Mongolian mix hair.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404133690.323534.jpg

This is the size of the tips how they come....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404133676.495299.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404133676.495299.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 228
That sounds so weird! Surely that should not make a difference if you cut them down or they come that way? I always cut mine down almost half the size.

I cut all mine down by at least half otherwise they would be the longest bonds in the world lol although I have seen plenty like that! I also half 1g bonds or even into 4 when micro bonding so does she not want you to do that either? I use great lengths or remi cachet both very good brands but still have to cut bonds down x

What's fabalong hair like? How long does it last? And are the prices reasonable x

What's fabalong hair like? How long does it last? And are the prices reasonable x

Fabulong hair is lovely, and it 9-12 months. Similar price range to Angel Locks if you have those. Worth speaking to Hollie about prices (she's the owner).

I have no idea why she won't let us trim the bonds. I think it's weird. I always trim them.
I've not met her though it was the salon owner who did the consult.
Will have a look at those mentioned. Thanks ladies x

Sent from the catphone

Hi Guys
Any recommendations.
Cheers
Vic

Sent from the catphone

A Balmain bond is a different structure to an Italian keratin bond but it sounds like she just wants a small bond.
I wouldn't choose your extensions on the size of the tip but on the quality of the hair. Any tip can be made small enough to please her I'm sure.
Clients trying to dictate is a no no. Respect their wishes yes but that is all. ;-)

AngelLocks bonds are small?!

Although, I also don't know what difference it makes. Can the tech not cut the bonds down before the client gets there?!
Surely the client will never know lol x

I wouldn't choose your extensions on the size of the tip but on the quality of the hair. Any tip can be made small enough to please her I'm sure.
Clients trying to dictate is a no no. Respect their wishes yes but that is all. ;-)

I wouldn't let her dictate to me if she was my client. I would just trim and she wouldn't know ;)
But the salon owner has asked me to ask you guys.
Luckily she won't be my client. She sounds like a nightmare from the start x

Sent from the catphone

Latest posts

Back