smudging white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer_1

Reaction score
hey there! was wondering if any of you's can help, when doin my own nails i find it so much easier to use white tips instead of sculpts (good enough job on the left hand but then the right jst looks soo bad!) only problem is i find once i'v applied the tips and am buffing them down with a koala buffer the tip tends to smudge away making the smile line look so uneven! :rolleyes: am i using the wrong file? its not even as if they are cheap tips as they are creative x thanks in advance! xxx

hi hun you only need to remove the shine, so very lightly buff over it sounds as if you are buffing to much xxxxx

I've never used white tips before, but I believe you're only supposed to remove the shine not blend.
If it is removing the smile then the you need to change files or try using a white block.

I have tried thinnig white tips when doing fabric on myself and with the well it just doesn't work! They just need the shine removing. What you can do to stop there being such a big step is add a v. small bead on the nail to smooth the step and then begin normal applicaion. HTH's x x x

What you can do to stop there being such a big step is add a v. small bead on the nail to smooth the step and then begin normal applicaion. HTH's x x x
that actually makes perfect sense! thank youuuu!! :green:

Latest posts

Back