Snapping hair or just second growth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lexielou

Reaction score
Hey geeks
I've been doing intimate waxing for years , and have swapped to Perron Rigot .
Sometimes when I'm doing intimate waxing when I pull the strip off , there are some hairs still left .
I feel like I'm applying it correctly and pulling off flat to skin against hair growth .
So I'm wondering how do you know if it's snapped hair?
It's usually around the front above the pubic bone area that i find this problem occurs?
I struggle to get all the hair away in the one go.
I usually have to go over it .
I'm finding it with pale skins and dark hair .
I'm getting the smallest of hairs also that I need to tweeze !!
Sometimes if I look really closely there are the tiniest of black dots under the skin .
It's driving me mad so if anybody has any tips please share !
Thanks

This only happens to me with one or two clients, her hair is so thick that the hot wax has trouble grabbing shorter hairs and as you say it's on the pubic area so I just lightly go over that area with strip wax.
Xx

This can just be a sign that the hairs are not all in the same growth cycle and you need to continue waxing for several sessions for all the hairs to fall into the same growth cycle.

This only happens to me with one or two clients, her hair is so thick that the hot wax has trouble grabbing shorter hairs and as you say it's on the pubic area so I just lightly go over that area with strip wax.
Xx
Xx
Thanks Paige , I've always been taught to use hot wax .
Yes it's always just on that region I can struggle with sometimes .
Thanks for your response x

This can just be a sign that the hairs are not all in the same growth cycle and you need to continue waxing for several sessions for all the hairs to fall into the same growth cycle.
Thanks for your reply . I get it with some clients that are waxing regular waxing too ! I don't feel like like I'm snapping the hair , but I don't think it would be second growth if they wax regular .
I had a client last night she had been shaving and after her wax it was still stubbly x

Thanks Paige , I've always been taught to use hot wax .
Yes it's always just on that region I can struggle with sometimes .
Thanks for your response x
Sorry I didn't explain that well, I would never use strip on the labia or anywhere below where a landing strip would be, but I do sometimes use strip around that area to tidy up the shorter hairs.
Xx

Latest posts

Back