So Brassy it hurts... PLEASE HELP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letmar

Reaction score
First of all, sorry about the long post, but I think its important to explain the whole situation before I expect to ge the right advice:rolleyes:

I am going to see my family after 3 years of studying abroad and wanna look brilliant! I have very dark hair (have done the platinum white deal before, and also plenty other nice shades of ashy blondes... but all those times I bleached my entire head as a must do step of the processes)

This time I wanted to keep my hair a bit healthier :D and get some sort of honey-sun kissed- light brown :wink2:

So this is what I used in the following in order:

1)Koleston Perfect 7/1 with a vol 30 (1 on 1 parts) left it for 40 min then washed off :wink2: and it was alright, a bit dark in the ends of my hair but it was ok (it was the first step after all)

2) 2 days later I Lifted the parts where my hair moves to create a sun kissed highlight effect :lol: with Loreal Professionnel Platinum bleach with a vol 30 (1 on 1 parts) left it for 20 min then washed off.

---by this point the so called highlights looked horrid and red/orange, which I was expecting--- :Scared:

3) I immediately applied AloXXi Platinum Pro colour toning shampoo by Nexxus. But it didn't do anything at all!!! :grr: as I have found out this is only for maintenance not for real toning.

4) so... being all freaked out I decided to cover it all with the 7/1 I used first... It is not as bad as it looked after the Toner, but it is still a brassy strawberry blond. WHICH IS NOT WANT I INTENDED... :sad:

PLEAAAAAASE HELP!!! I have been working out for at least 6 months intensely, also taking care of my diet to look sickening when my family sees me (in the beach) and now this hair sucks big time!!!!

Again, I can not stress enough how much I need someone to tell me how to get the honey light brown... or how to turn what I have into a medium ashy blonde. :hug:

Perhaps all I need is a peroxide based toner... but I'm not sure if I should go violet or blue or simply beige.

This is the colour I want... Can anybody help?
foto-5090-album-Paula%20Sanchez%20Nocturninos-344-pag1

In case the image doesn't load, here is the link:
Fotos de Paula Sanchez Nocturninos en LATV

THANK U GUYS!

this might be too late but i would advice to go to a hairdresser as it seems you have paniced and piled it all on. sorry. but i hope your family meeting went well after:-x

As a student hairdresser i can only advise the above - you need to go to a hairdresser - messing around with salon colours yourself is never a good idea - this is why i wish wish wish the general public could not buy these so easily!!!

Book yourself in for a colour correction, and in the meantime treat your hair very well, condition and no heat appliances it is going to be suffering after such intense chemical treatment.

Latest posts

Back