So excited about my BRISA training..!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millygirlyay

Reaction score
Hi all!
I paid my deposit on my BRISA training yesterday, I literally cant wait! It starts on April 26th.

I had a bubby 7 weeks ago, and before that hadnt been working since I got pregnant... (Silly boss :rolleyes:)

Im a Beauty Therapist and my previous employer trained me in Gels, but I didnt get a cert to show what I can do. So now I am doing my training and getting a proper qualification.

Although I was doing clients for quite sometime, and rarely had a problem with them, I think when I venture off to get another job, or just do them from home, it is a good idea to have that certificate to show your abilities.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hello and tell you all how excited I am to start back up again in the nail industry!

xoxo

Just wait you will be surprised when you get started on the Brisa how easy it is to work with not nearly as stickey as a normal gel and some great colors in the Custom Blend Kit, i have also just bean on my Brisa course and i love it :)

Hi, does anyone know where you can do BRISA training? I'm in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
I've done beauty but I'm new to nails and need all the training I can get!

Call Sweet Squared (the official Creative UK distributor) on 0845 2106060 they will be able to tell you everything you need to know HTH

Thank you, I'll do that now!!!

Latest posts

Back