So excited! CND course booked!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetyStacey

Reaction score
After taking and completing the Stonebridge nail technician theory course and realising that the 3 day practical at Carlton Institute isn't suitable for me...I knew I must take proper training and I was toing and froing between training with NSI and CND.

I initially wanted to train with CND after hearing people rave about their systems time and time again on here but the location of the training centre was my stumbling block since its about a 5 hour drive for me..and I don't even drive!

Soo..again..on here, I seen geeg mention about a CND educator in Inverness so I contacted the educator a couple weeks ago and I am now booked onto the CND Complete course with her!

I hate to say it was sooo expensive (paid for it today) BUT I know it will be worth it, you get what you pay for and all that. Can't wait! :) :)

you wont regret it! and all the scottish educators are lovely!

Yep, I don't doubt that :) I met Leanne today and Kelly the Shellac ambassador..both great girls, will be fun training with them both!

Yep, I don't doubt that :) I met Leanne today and Kelly the Shellac ambassador..both great girls, will be fun training with them both!

Stacey ... Let me assure you that the Creative Complete course is a dream come true with everything included in the price.

Now how many businesses can start up for that amount, train and be able to get going for so little? The price itself is not small, but in terns of setting up a viable business it is small.

These classes actually attract only the really serious type of person who really wants to make a go in business. At the price it is they will not attract the messers or those that want a nice little hobby. We are determined to elevate all CND technicians to the highest level and these new classes are going to do just that. Congratulations and Welcome aboard!

Stacey ... Let me assure you that the Creative Complete course is a dream come true with everything included in the price.

Now how many businesses can start up for that amount, train and be able to get going for so little? The price itself is not small, but in terns of setting up a viable business it is small.

These classes actually attract only the really serious type of person who really wants to make a go in business. At the price it is they will not attract the messers or those that want a nice little hobby. We are determined to elevate all CND technicians to the highest level and these new classes are going to do just that. Congratulations and Welcome aboard!

That's a very fair point geeg..thinking about it yeah it is a small price compared to everything i'll need to set up my own business when the time comes.

I'm absolutely taking this seriously..i'm not exactly rich by any means and I was shocked at the price today...but I understand it will be well worth my money so I don't mind handing it over.

Thanks geeg :) Long and exciting journey ahead and I can't wait!

If I could do it all over again it would be this course! Oh so jealous :) i have got cnd mani, pedi, shellac and minx veers. It would be so expensive for me to do brisa and l&p on their own now :(

If I could do it all over again it would be this course! Oh so jealous :) i have got cnd mani, pedi, shellac and minx veers. It would be so expensive for me to do brisa and l&p on their own now :(

Aww, that's not good =/ so it's saving time for you then? If you can! Would be good for you to have the full range eh.

I'm lucky that I have been on this site for a good few months now and read numerous threads about the techs that have spent/wasted a lot of money taking the "wrong" course/s in the beginning before going on the "right" course.

I hate to say it was sooo expensive (paid for it today) BUT I know it will be worth it, you get what you pay for and all that. Can't wait! :) :)

Congrats! I will say this, with all the CND classes I've taken, you get WAY more than you pay for.

Have fun...I'm excited for you! :)

Congrats! I will say this, with all the CND classes I've taken, you get WAY more than you pay for.

Have fun...I'm excited for you! :)

Thanks hun :) Well that's even better then, MORE to look forward to!

Hi, ca n you tell me the dates of your course and do you know if it still has spaces available?

Well done & wish you the very best of luck! I am so jealous as this is the path I want to travel too... :)
Don't forget to let us know how you get along!

Hi, ca n you tell me the dates of your course and do you know if it still has spaces available?

That information would be available from Sweet Squared. 08452106060

Hey guys, just an update...bit of a late one but anyway..

I'm almost finished my course now, I've done Manicure/Pedicure, SpaManicure/Pedicure, Shellac, Polish, tipping and L&P...only got Brisa left to do then i'm done training.

I'm confident in everything so far, except L&P as expected, I done my first hand of L&P on my model on thursday and got great feedback from my tutor so I have hope for myself yet!

I've loved the course so far, both theory and practical...I come away from training days full of knowledge and support from my tutor. Every time I finish models nails now, I always think "God, I love this job!"

Like i've mentioned in other threads, I'm not a girly girl what so ever, (and to be honest, I feel slightly out of place with all the glamourous girls in the salon im training with), but I'm surprised how well i'm doing with this and how much I enjoy it, as is my mum.

I'm quite sad it's almost over.

Stacey, I did a nail course with another company and I did a conversion with CND and I can tell you, I learned so much on the CND course that wasn't taught on the first course.

I am never looking at another supplier now and I am booking onto the next courses to get up to Master artist, I just can't wait.

Have fun on your course too :)

Angela

Stacey, I did a nail course with another company and I did a conversion with CND and I can tell you, I learned so much on the CND course that wasn't taught on the first course.

I am never looking at another supplier now and I am booking onto the next courses to get up to Master artist, I just can't wait.

Have fun on your course too :)

Angela

Yep I did an online theory nail course and the theory they taught me doesnt even compare to the theory part of my CND course. Yeah i'm very keen to go upto master levels in the future when i'm ready to.

I'll never look at another supplier either..theres no reason to! CND are a great company with great products..end of.

Yep I did an online theory nail course and the theory they taught me doesnt even compare to the theory part of my CND course. Yeah i'm very keen to go upto master levels in the future when i'm ready to.

I'll never look at another supplier either..theres no reason to! CND are a great company with great products..end of.
Once I found CND ... It was ALL I ever needed. I've tried others but nothing compares and if you don't believe it ... Then try it yourselves. :D

Quite agree geeg..if you're happy and satisfied with the company and products you train with/use..why find the need to go try out some other company. I certainly don't!

Forever loyal to CND now :)

It's great to hear such positive feedback Stacey. I'm a complete beginner and currently looking into CND training myself so really interested in your comments.

The only thing that's putting me off slightly is the first 3 days of the training where you cover Nail History, Nail Business, Colour Theory etc - it seems to take a long time until you get down to the nitty gritty iykwim! :green: How did you find this element of the course?

It's great to hear such positive feedback Stacey. I'm a complete beginner and currently looking into CND training myself so really interested in your comments.

The only thing that's putting me off slightly is the first 3 days of the training where you cover Nail History, Nail Business, Colour Theory etc - it seems to take a long time until you get down to the nitty gritty iykwim! :green: How did you find this element of the course?

Don't let you this put you off at all, yes it is pretty intense for the 3 day theory part but it's essential you learn the science behind the services you will be offering to your clients, when you come to do the practical it will make much more sense after you've read about it and stuff.

I personally, love learning and theory stuff so i'm kinda biased when it comes to studying things like that. But trust me it's not as bad as it sounds! It's not like school where you're bored and fed up with the theory, because it's on a subject you're interested in/passionate about so it's actually interesting!

Don't let you this put you off at all, yes it is pretty intense for the 3 day theory part but it's essential you learn the science behind the services you will be offering to your clients, when you come to do the practical it will make much more sense after you've read about it and stuff.

I personally, love learning and theory stuff so i'm kinda biased when it comes to studying things like that. But trust me it's not as bad as it sounds! It's not like school where you're bored and fed up with the theory, because it's on a subject you're interested in/passionate about so it's actually interesting!

Thanks - its really good to hear from someone first hand what it's really like.

How has it been learning L&P as well as learning gel enhancements in the same course - do you find this manageable or has it been a lot to take on board in one go? Sorry for all the questions!:o

Latest posts

Back