So What? Who cares?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always look at the title, then decide whether to read. What floats some boats is dribble to others..must be a tiresome job for the moderators when they are put in wrong forums..xx:hug:

I overlook about 80% of posts based on the title, i luv checking out jokes, but not trivial posts. The search feature would come in useful for many, but at least when they don't use it , it keeps the flow going.

I'm a hoverrer (?)
I scout through "new posts" and if it's interestering i'll have a look.
Sometimes i look just out of disbelief because someone somewhere thinking "i bet everyone will LOVE reading about........"
:eek:

The other thing that gets my back up is when people post an utterely pointless thread E.G, "i did a set of nails today". and that's it.
??????? Didn't we all chuck?

And then have the cheek to start ANOTHER thread saying "no one is replying to my earlier thread!!! You all hate me! you are all horrible and don't like me because i'm not creative trained, blah blah blaaaaaaah........ "
Ahhhhhh! i don't think "who cares?" i think- it's only a website. Get out more.

ps, i am not creative trained so if no one replies to this i'll know why. :green:

I'm a hoverrer (?)
I scout through "new posts" and if it's interestering i'll have a look.
Sometimes i look just out of disbelief because someone somewhere thinking "i bet everyone will LOVE reading about........"
:eek:

The other thing that gets my back up is when people post an utterely pointless thread E.G, "i did a set of nails today". and that's it.
??????? Didn't we all chuck?

And then have the cheek to start ANOTHER thread saying "no one is replying to my earlier thread!!! You all hate me! you are all horrible and don't like me because i'm not creative trained, blah blah blaaaaaaah........ "
Ahhhhhh! i don't think "who cares?" i think- it's only a website. Get out more.

ps, i am not creative trained so if no one replies to this i'll know why. :green:
lol:lol:

I also get a bit irritated when people post EXACTLY the same advice as the last five people before them. It makes me wonder if they really have read through the threads properly.

Is the reason we have the chit chat forum for threads that are not nail, beauty or skin related?

I agree that the posts that just confirm what everybody else had said are pointless, unless something else is added.

If we dont like the threads that are put in the chit chat forum that just ignore them!

We do have a choice whether to read the posts on these threads. Some poeple will be interested others wont.

Hopefully I have repeated what somebody else has already said - but knowing my luck I will have - apologies if I have missed it! :o

Latest posts

Back