Soak off foil or?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Crumpet,

Seen these on ebay cheaper than i paid. And fron the UK

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Thankyou for that :hug:
Still quite pricey though aren't they! May just have to stick with foils at mo. Did they soak the gel off in the same amount of time as the foils and was the client comfortable? They don't feel like bulldog clips on the end of your fingers do they? lol xxx

Well i must say that this is the 3rd removal i've done with these and they are class, much better than foil.

Actually clients find them tight and very uncomfortable to wear.

If someone just got them today, they really haven't had the chance to try them or get feed back or give a meaningful comment .. these are not new .. been around for ages and never been a winner.

So true. They're crap. Lol. I got some from pro beauty last year. They leak terrible and are so tight on your fingers it hurts. Waste of money in my opinion. I use CND's foil wraps which are spot on for removing Shellac and acrylic etc.:biggrin:

Well i must say that this is the 3rd removal i've done with these and they are class, much better than foil.

Hi, Can I ask what brand you're soaking off? Soak off gel/gel polish????

Thanks xxx

Latest posts

Back