Soak-Off Gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSINAILS

Reaction score
Can someone give me some insight on Soak-Off Gels? Why should I offer this service to my clients? Calling all techs who use soak-offs. Why choose soak-offs over regular gels?

Hi, I use soak of gels usually for toes, and for a couple of nail biters I have, I have been using Le chat Nobility, and the glitter gels are gorgeous, look great on toes.
Soak off Gel's are great as an overlay as well, just give that added bit of strength, and still feel flexible. That's what I find anyway .hth .x

additionally, i find soak off gels appeal to clients who 'dont believe in nal extensions' they see it more as a tough polish i think.

Do you also use regular gels in your salon? Do you think soak-offs are a good transition for my natural nail clients?

additionally, i find soak off gels appeal to clients who 'dont believe in nal extensions' they see it more as a tough polish i think.

Thanks! That answers my last question.

Can someone give me some insight on Soak-Off Gels? Why should I offer this service to my clients? Calling all techs who use soak-offs. Why choose soak-offs over regular gels?

Hi and welcome to the site

I use Young nails Mani Q soak of gel and it is fab for my client who would like a NNO to protect their nail.

The product is so easy to apply approx 15mins in a Natural nail service. And just as easy to remove for you or your client with little or no buffing.

This is why I choose to use Mani Q soak off gel.

Hope this helps :hug:

In addition to the reasons given, I prefer a soak-off if it is someone who is not going to be keeping their nails 'done'. If it's a one-off I use my soak off.

Latest posts

Back