Soak off question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esthersnails

Reaction score
Hello Everyone
I did a soak off today and my client had been getting her nail done in Australia I'm from New Zealand and when I soaked them off it was all sticky and stringy stuff real werid it wasn't hard to soak off either. She said it was a liquid and Powder they used, it didnt smell or anything. Was just wondering what it was that they might of used.

thanks
Esther

Morning
Please has anybody got any insight into my sticky stringy soak off problem :) My client coming back this morning for a full set and was hoping to have something to tell her :)

thanks
Esther

sorry sweetpea - but ive never heard of this problem before - i wish i could give you an answer, but when i read your thread, i twisted my eyebrows (like ya do) as id never heard of it. could you just not blag it for tomorra, and tell your client that it was a product that you aint been trained in, and havent come across it before (you wont be lying either) or - maybe it was a cheaper brand that you use - im gripping at straws here flower, to try and give you some ideas

xx

Sticky and stringy soak off sounds like MMA to me, did it take ages and stuck to your fingers and anything else when trying to remove?

EMA kind of fluffs up when soaking off and floats off the nail plate after soaking.

Sticky and stringy soak off sounds like MMA to me, did it take ages and stuck to your fingers and anything else when trying to remove?

EMA kind of fluffs up when soaking off and floats off the nail plate after soaking.

i hadnt noticed that when ive soaked off MMA tho cathie - but when i soak off MMA - i tend to scrape off - once we got some soft thingy going on, long time after soaking tho :lol: so havent noticed

i know what you mean with EMA tho - looks like sorbay (iykwim)

Hi, you described it excatly it was horrible stuff Thank you, I glad I no what it was now

Esther

i hadnt noticed that when ive soaked off MMA tho cathie - but when i soak off MMA - i tend to scrape off - once we got some soft thingy going on, long time after soaking tho :lol: so havent noticed

i know what you mean with EMA tho - looks like sorbay (iykwim)
When I've soaked off MMA scraping and rolling it off with the file, it still sticks like martian jelly!

Latest posts

Back