soaking gel of toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raya

Reaction score
Hi just getting back into gels after doing L&P for a long while, done soak off gels on my toes, can anyone tell me how they go about soaking off, obviously soaking them but do you wrap them with foil?? same as acetone?
thanks for your helpxx

I soak pads in acetone, pop on the toes and then wrap in foil, beter to then wrap the feet in towels, to keep heat in as this speeds up the process, hth x

I soak pads in acetone, pop on the toes and then wrap in foil, beter to then wrap the feet in towels, to keep heat in as this speeds up the process, hth x

Do you all nail techs remove it like this?
I would like to know how you remove soak-offs from toes... :)

Yes, the same. Except I use D.Solve and the Magis gel foil wraps for toes - both of which you can buy from Sweet Squared. x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I soak pads in d solve small ones for small toe nails and large one for the big toe, place on nails and wrap in foil, smaller toes together and the larger one on it's own. Place a heated wheatie on top or pop the toes just inside mitts for ten mins.

i use calgel, i use calaway to soak gel i soak a pad in calaway put it on area and wrap it in tinfoil and keep them warm :) x

Latest posts

Back