Soap Products For Use With Spray Tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunSpray

Reaction score
Hi All,

A couple of my clients have recently requested specific brands of soap/shower gel they can use which won't strip their spray tans, and I wondered what brands you tanners out there can recommend.

One of my clients says she sometimes feels she doesn't wash her skin properly at all when she has a spray tan because she's so terrified of literally washing it away.

I find that most tanning companies seem to concentrate on locking-in the tan by using plenty of moisturiser after each shower, but I've still yet to find great information on soaps and cleansing products.

If anyone's got any great tips about which brands are fabulously compatible with spray tans, I'd love to hear all about them

Thanks all
xx

I personally recommend the sienna x body wash, but then it is a sienna x tan that i use, do your tanning suppliers not do a body wash of some sort?

Dr Organics SLS free brand from Holland and Barrett
Simple Soap

I'm sure I've seen the Halos and Horns body wash recommended on here before.....it's a childrens' range....they sell it in Asda etc in the baby aisle.

Thanks all, I think I'll give that little list a try and see what happens.

No Helen V, I use mostly Fake Bake and they don't offer a shower gel, just a body polish. I might see what the Sienna-x body wash is like too, thanks.

xx

Hi.

I reccomend just using soap on their bits & pits, but if they want to use a body wash then I tell them to get a baby wash as its really gentle.
I tell them not to use anything in the shower when they are rinsing the guide colour.

I nearly always retail a scrub and oil free moisturiser, I uses Fake Bake and it would be really usufull if they did a body wash. I might buy some mini johnsons baby body washes to put in the prep kits.

Latest posts

Back