Social media messages and texts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with the other sentiments, Hair is a different ball game altogether & its harder when theres not a team behind you dealing with communication on your behalf.

I dont think you can do much more than what you do tbf, your experience has shaped what you do, it does just come down to ppls expectations & attitudes.
A large drink & vent is probablly the way forward :)

By the by.. no offense was meant, there is an ignore button should you choose & my ignore list grows larger every week... xx

It’s also very hard not to rant on your social media. I sometimes post adding on to the end - if you need to cancel please let me know and I won’t be offended’ aimed at those persistent people who say ‘o I forgot’ or just ignore your reminders- they are the worst!

It’s Nearly relevant to the thread ...
I have to laugh, and share this one ... lol

A client who is booked in on Wednesday has just sent me a face book message on our page, to ask if Im going to the salon today and can I do her nails today as she is working from home as she couldn’t get to the office .... !!!!
Errrr let me think .... I’ll drive the 6 miles in the snow to get to the salon just to do your nails and then drive back even tho you couldn’t drive in it to work today ...
No sorry I’m closed on Mondays ...!!!
Hahaha these jokers ..... !!!

could you create an on line policy, where you post on to face book, that if a client doesn't respond after 24hours, you will give someone else the appointment? It will hope fully create some professional boundaries then.

Thankfully, being mobile, I haven't had issues with people not turning up, because I go to their house. It must get very frustrating though.

Latest posts

Back