Social media

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
I am just scratching the surface when it comes to social media. I have just opened up a nail room Within an already busy salon. I want to up my social media presence but I am not going to lie it's bloody time consuming. How do you all cope and promote so many platforms at once with relevant hash tags etc. I am on Facebook. Instagram. Pinterest. Twitter and Tumblr it's so hard to keep on top of them all x

I just use fb. You can link most of them together so if you post in one, it’ll come up in the other too x

You can use apps like Hootsuit to schedul posts across a few platforms at once. I found it a bit trial & error tho tbh.

Didnt have all that in my day pmsl :( xx

You can use apps like Hootsuit to schedul posts across a few platforms at once. I found it a bit trial & error tho tbh.

Didnt have all that in my day pmsl :( xx

Thank you. Will give this a go. It is just a mind field. I get the importance of being active online but it takes up more time than my actual work ha ha x

I feel the same!

I love Instagrammes editing tools tho, so I usually snap a pic, upload it to insta editing it while I go & it then saves to my phone so I then post it to Facebook.
Hope that makes sense haha! Xx

Hi! I also used to struggle with posting to multiple social media accounts, but found an easy solution. There is a great tool called Buffer, there you can schedule social media posts for all of your accounts. With their freemium you can schedule up to ten posts ahead. This saves a lot of time.
Hope this was helpful

Latest posts

Back