Solar Oil from local wholesaler?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortshadylady

Reaction score
Dear Geeks

I usually only ever buy anything I require for Shellac services from S2 however I am in need of one large bottle of Solar Oil which I saw for sale on Friday at my local Hair and Beauty wholesaler. I just wanted to check that they are in fact permitted to stock and sell Solar Oil and that it isn't something that should be unique to S2 and Ellisons in the UK. Before I go ahead and buy a bottle. Thanks so much in advance x

Dear Geeks

I usually only ever buy anything I require for Shellac services from S2 however I am in need of one large bottle of Solar Oil which I saw for sale on Friday at my local Hair and Beauty wholesaler. I just wanted to check that they are in fact permitted to stock and sell Solar Oil and that it isn't something that should be unique to S2 and Ellisons in the UK. Before I go ahead and buy a bottle. Thanks so much in advance x

Thank you for the question, Debbie. I'm afraid to inform you that your local wholesaler is one of a few illegal suppliers all of whom are unauthorised to sell any CND products. They are getting them 'under the table from 'wherever ... I wish there were more who showed your concern. Thank you.:Love:'

Thank you for the question, Debbie. I'm afraid to inform you that your local wholesaler is one of a few illegal suppliers all of whom are unauthorised to sell any CND products. They are getting them 'under the table from 'wherever ... I wish there were more who showed your concern. Thank you.:Love:'

Oh my. I was rather afraid of this. I shall of course contact S2 with the details asap and I certainly WON'T be buying it from there. I sent you a couple of rather long pm's but I can't find a sent box to check that they were actually sent so please forgive me if they didn't x

Latest posts

Back