Solar Oil - how deep is penetration?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbara1505

Reaction score
Please don`t wonder about my English, I am from Germany and I make a lot of mistakes:o.

Solar oil is very important for healthy nails and a „must have“ when using Shellac or other nail treatments. But I am not sure – can it really penetrate through a lot of layers?

What I mean for example – when using Shellac and put over Vinylux we have now seven layers instead of four (sometimes any more) instead of only using Shellac. The way for Solar oil to moisture the natural nail is much bigger. Can it really penetrate through all these layers? And if it is really possible I am thinking that it is necessary to use Solar oil more than two times a day.

What are your opiniums and experiences? Thank`s a lot for your answers!

I am curious myself, plus i am about to order a bulk in for retail as clients have weak nails, so recommended it myself.

Solar Oil has a cumulative affect ... which is why we say to use it every single night and any time at all during the day.

With regular use Solar Oil will penetrate right through the tunnels in the product and all the way to the plate. The more regular you are at using it, the further it will penetrate over time.

Stop using solar oil regularly to keep this cumulative affect going and you will loose the benefits of using it at all.

Latest posts

Back