Solar oil & lifting with ezflow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teena_B

Reaction score
Hi
Can someone clear this up for me? I heard a rumour that Solar Oil can cause Ezflow l&p to lift. Is this true?

I wouldn't have thought so Tina as I know quite a few technicians who use both without any problems.

NailNovice2 said:
I wouldn't have thought so Tina as I know quite a few technicians who use both without any problems.

Well that's what I thought! PHEW!!! I can carry on with the idea of retailing my Solar Oil then! (unless someone else reads this and shouts "STOP!!"):cool:

Hiya everyone,

ust a quick question I need some advice on. Starting in a new salon soon. Doing nails now just a year, still training, kinda reached a cross roads now though. Trained with Ezflow so far, lurrve the coloured and glitter powders and some of the products. Had a sample try of creatiive retention+ and colour perfect powders and liked them. But didn't see any huge difference in quality, but then I'm a beginner.

I don't know whether to go all out creative and just use the one product line, training etc. I have hte creative polishes, solar oil products etc. so do I continue using bits of both or opt for one, and if so which ... Please advise me nail experts.:irked:

ok i have used solar oil and ezflow together forever lol and no problems.
with reguards to your choice of ezflow or creative then its your choice.i use ezflow
i do retail creative enamels, solar oil and butter etc because i have used the products myself and found them the best i have used.
but i havent used their l&p and i just lurrrve ezflow l&p and gel it so i dont feel the need to try anything else.
yes it does look professional using one product line but i think it also looks good retailing another professional product which is very retailler friendly, with retail brochures, cool bags and fab packaging.
so you now have to sit down and decide which l&p you want to use and that is only a decision you can make.
if one company doesnt do enamels then use an other company but make sure they are equally proffesional and doesnt let your services down but compliments them.
hth

I personally think one nail company or system cannot supply every individual need.

eg i can't get everything I want or like from one supermarket, I like a bit of iceland, sainsburys, tescos you get my drift

I use creative nail design for my normal l+p and manicures and pedicures and I'am hoping to do my masters with them in the near future but i find I still have to shop elsewhere

I like the ez coloured powders and glittered acrylics you can do colour fades and 3-d nail art and charge alot more than standard pink and whites or pink acrylic but I do have the market for these kind of nails in my areas so it does depend on if your clients want that sort of thing.

When it comes to retailing creative have the edge, solar oil, scentsations.

In the end go for what suits you the most and what you get the best results with

HPH

As long as you are not putting SolarOil on the natural nail before you apply EZ L+P you'll be fine! As to which one... you have been good solid advice already - I'll keep the old trap shut as I would be biased! :lol:

As long as you are not putting SolarOil on the natural nail before you apply EZ L+P you'll be fine! As to which one... you have been good solid advice already - I'll keep the old trap shut as I would be biased! :lol:
Hmmmm......why would that be I wonder?:confused: Oh, yeah right, that guy you are married to.:hug:

Hmmmm......why would that be I wonder?:confused: Oh, yeah right, that guy you are married to.:hug:

hmmm one might think so Jenni, but I have been distributing CND before Sam was even an Educator... what do you think about that then huh??? A little intersting bit of trivia!! :hug:

As long as you are not putting SolarOil on the natural nail before you apply EZ L+P you'll be fine!

you said... just what i was thinking....
..... i always dry prep with my pro pusher... and if you have some clients with problem cuticles.... this is where retail and home after care come in ;)
sell them some of the cuticle care range... 2 in 1 balance and cuticle love really do go hand in hand... so if you can sell both go for it!

Jess
xox

ps.... im totally bias on the product front .........lololol

Latest posts

Back