Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnalizy

Reaction score
I always use opi for my manicures and pedicures which I get on great with, but lots of my ladies are having problems with dry brittle nails I know nail envy is great but a lot bulk at the cost, I have looked at a lot of different threads and a lot of people recommend solar oil but ( much to my ignorance) I know nothing about this product is it good for these problems, any info greatly received :rolleyes:

I'm not a nail pro yet ( in training ) but i use Solar Oil and love it. I also know a lot nail techs that use it too and swear by it ...it's like a bottle of liquid gold as far as maintaing nails and it certainly helps to keep my nails healthy...Solar Oil is wonderful in my book and i see a difference, i use it every day :) even when i have Gelish on :)
I have no doubt it will help dry brittle nails but the pro techs can confirm.

I have used other cheaper makes but thats just a waste of money, I'd rather pay the extra and get quality :)

Hope this helps :)

Michelle :)

yes solar oil is good for this type of thing but if you wish to stick with OPI I believe there cuticle oil to be a good one too.

Nothing beats SolarOil. Dry nails and surrounding skin moisturisation is what it is formulated for. It is no coincidence that it has won the award for the best cuticle treatment for 25 YEARS! I don't think that record will ever be beaten do you?

hi

i have to say Solar oil is a fab product, i used on my own nails to try it out, as i have to handwash at least 50 times a day (ok slight exaggeration lol) as i work also in a pharmacy, but my nails were becoming rather dry and cuticles too, after 2 weeks my nails were glorious.. i dont use anything else now on my clients or myself :O)..

Sarah x

Solaroil does work very well and is probably the best I've used. If you want to stick with your product line, OPI do a cuticle oil called avoplex which would be among the best also. The smell is an absolute winner.

If I were you I would get solar oil, my only complaint about it is it doesn't come in litre bottles, I use bottles of it for my nails , dry skin (anywhere) and even a smooth through a bit of flyaway hair now and then, liquid gold if you ask me. X 

Latest posts

Back