Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Is it best to put Solar Oil around the nails before doing a removal of Gelish? Would this hinder the removal? :D

It shouldn't hinder the removal at all. Many techs use Solar Oil around the nails before removal of Soak Off products to limit dehydration from Acetone x

Last edited:
Is it best to put Solar Oil around the nails before doing a removal of Gelish? Would this hinder the removal? :D

Hello

I don't do Gelish, however I can't see it being any different that using Solar Oil before removing anything really. So I would say no, it won't affect your removal :).

You could always try it on yourself first...

It shouldn't hinder the removal at all. Many techs use Solar Oil around the nails before removal of Soak Off products to limit dehydration from Acetone x

WOW, we are like buses...nothing for ages then two at once :biggrin:

Lol! thanks guy's, I didn't think it would but you can never be too careful, I will try it on me :D xx

well i tried it and the removal was not a straight forward usaul. would be interested in any other views :suprised:

I have never found any difference at all in the timing of Shellac removal with or without using Solar Oil, and there is no reason at all why there would be. I don't bother to use it when removing Shellac as the D.Solve remover doesn't dehydrate the skin to any noticeable degree in just 10 minutes. :D

Latest posts

Back