Some advice for a new nail tech please xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissnails

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've just qualified as a nail tech using a home learning course. Im now so excited to start up my own mobile nail tech business. I absolutely LOVE this site, I can see myself spending hours on here.
What I really want to know is what are the best products to use as there are so many out there?
I'm really going to enjoy gaining some great knowledge from all you more experienced nail techs
 xx

Hi blissnails!

Welcome! I am quite newly qualified in nails, I have been doing them for about 10 weeks.
I have been using NSI products, they seem to be working well for me, just need lots of practise! :)

See if you can get some trial kits hun and test them out x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Home learning courses aren't always recognised by manufacturers whose products you want to use. What I suggest you do is contact Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060, they are the UK distributors of CND and Minx, the girls and guys there will be able to advise you on what your options are. For instance, get 6 months work experience under your belt, then have a 1-2-1 assessment with one of the fantastic S2 (Sweet Squared) education ambassadors, they are located up and down the country so you'll find one close to your area, they will then be able to assess you and advise which course would be advisable, whether it's 1-2-1 training, conversion or back to basics with the foundation course. The training from CND and S2 really is second to none, I speak from experience however, do your research and choose the manufacturer you want as there are lots of other products on the market. Don't think 'I'll go with so and so products as there training is cheaper', there is no substitute for thorough teaching and learning if you want to make this your profession.
HTH, good luck, Kat x

Latest posts

Back