Someone using my Sally's card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KDmakeup

Reaction score
I left my Sally's card in my friend's car the other week. I've been away so told her I would pick it up when I got back. That's all fine but i have a feeling that my card has been getting used whilst I've been away. Is there anyway to find out when my card has been used and what was purchased?
It's not my friend using it that bothers me as much but she is good friends with a person in our village who is doing acrylic nails unqualified in her kitchen. I'd be gutted to know that my card had been used to help her purchase items for this. It has been tried in the past and I put a stop to it.
Really sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section.

the only thing I can think of is to maybe give Sally's a call and explain the situation. they can maybe put a hold on your card so that it can't be used without ID verification? Then when you get home you could go in and get a new card? Don't know what else to suggest.

this friend isn't a very good one to put you in this type of situation for another friend.

I hope you are able to get this sorted! Good luck!

Hi,
I used to work for Sallys, you can phone them up and ask them if your card has been used between certain dates and what was purchased. you can also ask for a stop to be put on your card until you get it back.
HTH

Latest posts

Back