Something playing on my mind

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chezzababy

Reaction score
If you and your partner was out, a girl came over spoke to your other half, he answers her question then she walks away. He never introduced me to her, never said a word.

Am I reading into things to much?

xxx

Hi

Did you ask who it was & what was said? if not ask him, i wouldn't like it & if it was innocent why not introduce you, i'm sorry don't mean to be rude but i thought you wanted out of relationship due to previous thread, i feel really nosey now but just remembered your other post & feel for you, x

Hi

Did you ask who it was & what was said? if not ask him, i wouldn't like it & if it was innocent why not introduce you, i'm sorry don't mean to be rude but i thought you wanted out of relationship due to previous thread, i feel really nosey now but just remembered your other post & feel for you, x

Your not being rude at all, we spoke and he promised he would seek help. The girl is in another pipeband, she asked how long he was with his band for, they use to play together. If there wasn't anything in why not say this is my girlfriend.

Your right in everything you say, I wanted to ask someone because he makes me feel like its me being paranoid and stupid.

Thanks again.

xxxx

Something doesn't sit right... The only thing I'd say is follow your gut feeling you won't be wrong xx

Something doesn't sit right... The only thing I'd say is follow your gut feeling you won't be wrong xx

Thank you! He makes me out to be the crazy one!

Thanks a million

xxx

Thank you! He makes me out to be the crazy one!

Thanks a million

xxx

Hi, I posted a reply to your other thread. From reading this thread it is clear that you are never going to have peace of mind in this relationship. If you don't make the necessary changes, you will be having the same troubles 10 years from now. I really hope someday you will take the plunge and make a happier life for yourself x

Hi, I posted a reply to your other thread. From reading this thread it is clear that you are never going to have peace of mind in this relationship. If you don't make the necessary changes, you will be having the same troubles 10 years from now. I really hope someday you will take the plunge and make a happier life for yourself x

I know thanx, hearing it from others make it clear, I know deep down I just need to do it.

xxx

What was his body language like? Did he slightly turn away from you to speak to her? Was they stood close?

Me, personally, I'm not the jealous type. But I am the type to pick at little crumbs. From your previous thread, and now this, id of questioned him there and then. And made it clear he's already on thin ice.

I hope some day soon. You realise you can do better honey because he sounds like he's playing around with you abit. With you saying 'he makes you look like your paranoid'
Could be all apart of his games
Loves a hard, twisted feeling and can put you in many bad or good situations. I hope one day you find your way out xx

I'm a bit confused... Are you upset because he said one word to a girl or because he didn't introduce you?

I'm a bit confused... Are you upset because he said one word to a girl or because he didn't introduce you?

Because he never introduce us to each other.

x

[QUOTE=JuZz'

Think there is too many negatives! Just need to hear it from others to make sure am not going crazy!

xxx

Because he never introduce us to each other.

x

I never introduce my boyfriend to people nor does he, and I've never seen it as a problem. Most people sort of guess we are together.

If a guy came over would it be a problem? Are you annoyed just because its a girl? I don't actually understand why your could be mad? Was he flirting Cos then yea I'll be annoyed but if they just talked then there's nothing wrong with that.

I don't want to sound harsh but it seems to me you have a few trust issues. And your thinking to far into it. Just enjoy your relationship.

JuZz' Think there is too many negatives! Just need to hear it from others to make sure am not going crazy! xxx[/quote said:
Ask yourself these questions:

1. Why are you still with him?
2. Do you love him, or even like him?
3. Does he add anything to your life?
4. Does he make you feel good about yourself?
5. When you think about him are they good thoughts or bad?
6. Does he make you happy or mostly sad?
7. Do you see a good future with him or an uncertain future with him?
8. Do you trust him?
9. Is he a great friend/companion to you?
10. Do you spend most of your time wishing you were somewhere else?
11. After talking to him, do things really ever change?

Answer these questions honestly or you will only be untrue to yourself x

I was the same with my ex, always something he was doing was not nice! As said he was awful the other week and talked to you so disrespectfully. This is harsh but I use to tell myself "shut up and put up!" or do something about it! I'm not saying that to you but it's what I told myself and thought do I really want to be stuck with him moaning about things forever! No I didn't so I packed my bags and got the hell out! Best move I ever made!
Be strong and don't put up with it xx

Think about what your going to do with your head and not your heart :)

Your heart will tell you to stay and everything will be fine one day, but as you have shown you are questioning as to why he never introduced you etc etc, thinking with your head :)

You deserve to be treated like a princess and he should be proud to say to other women this is my gf and not make you feel bad.

Hope you sort it all out :) xx

My boyfriend knows loads of girls and he talks to them and sometimes doesn't introduce me, I don't see this as a problem unless he was leaving me standing there for a long time. It might just be a man thing hun x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back