Sooooo Happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I am so happy. I want getting along with my star nails acrylic, so I decided to change. I am now using NSI and have encountered no problems whatsoever with lifting in zone 3. I did a few nails on myself and a set on a friend a few days ago now and there is no lifting at all.

When I used star it lifted straight away and I was getting so disheartened, but now confidence is back with full swing and Im feeling so much more confident.

I think Wendy had similar problems to me and she helped me out and advised me to change, so Wendy if your reading this, Cheers babe xxxxxx

All I've gotta do now is get my set times down a touch, still on 3hrs, then hopefully I can start advertising and get out there in the wonderful exciting world of nails.

Just wanted to share this with all of ya.

Look out for some photies coming soon.....

Sarah Lou said:
Hi geeks,

I am so happy. I want getting along with my star nails acrylic, so I decided to change. I am now using NSI and have encountered no problems whatsoever with lifting in zone 3. I did a few nails on myself and a set on a friend a few days ago now and there is no lifting at all.

When I used star it lifted straight away and I was getting so disheartened, but now confidence is back with full swing and Im feeling so much more confident.

I think Wendy had similar problems to me and she helped me out and advised me to change, so Wendy if your reading this, Cheers babe xxxxxx

All I've gotta do now is get my set times down a touch, still on 3hrs, then hopefully I can start advertising and get out there in the wonderful exciting world of nails.

Just wanted to share this with all of ya.

Look out for some photies coming soon.....
Sadly the Star Nails l&p is not as good as you'd hope! I never had a problem with it lifting at all but found it very hard to work with. Since changing over to Ezflow my confidence has soared (and my time has gone down as i dont need to buff as much!).

it is so rewarding when you finally find a product that really works with you isnt it

Latest posts

Back