Sorry has been discussed before BUT opinions change! Whats your fave skincare range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutiecuticles

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you nail geeks, but i realise lots of you are beauty geeks too! Im really stuck, i neeeed a skincare range but cant choose! I need one which isnt too pricey for retailing as people round here want results but wont pay tons! So i want a really nice, good make, im mobile too so some places wont give you time of day for being mobile! I love elemis but they wont deal with us mobiles! So any ideas results etc would be most appreciated! xx

Dermalogica for me, Clarins is Ok but i much prefer Dermalogica. Iv'e tried Nimue from a demo at Gmex last year but it irritated my skin, so Dermalogica

Pevonia is the best but it is pricey. I also like bio-elements....awesome stuff and not as high priced as you might think.

thanks ill have a look for those, has any1 tried/use susan molyneaux? x

cutiecuticles said:
thanks ill have a look for those, has any1 tried/use susan molyneaux? x
I started off with Susan Molyneux, Its a nice product to start with, good quality for the price. I have now changed to Dermalogica and must admit wish I had started with it. My start up cost were just over £2000 but that included an awful lot. Plus you get loads of training free. I think they may do smaller packages for mobile therapists. I think its great and so do my clients. Its great value too.

I was using Dermalogica but have been trying out Nimue over the past few weeks and I think the condition of my skin is improving....looking smoother, although I don't look any younger :cry:

When I do my beauty therapy units I hope to do training with Gatineau. The products are great (I use it, and if they work on my skin they are good)

The only thing is I have been told the training is very expensive but you get a huge kit included with the price - enough do to treatments and plenty for retail.

Take care xx

I'm a Nimue convert, but if you want something that's not going to break the bank to start with then Deb379 uses Moorspa (think that's what it's called) which is really lovely - they send a big sample pack out which is only £75 and enough to get you going in treatments for a while. Really nice packaging too, all flowery!

Latest posts

Back