Quantcast

Sorry pepes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Jo Jo

Reaction score
You can tell I'm still off work after the op can't you by the amount of threads I keep answering! sorry if I'm getting boring pepes or starting to sound like a 'know it all', it's just keeping me sane whilst doing bugger all all day every day! The nurses still come out everyday to dress the wound which thankfully now (after 6 weeks!!!) is getting smaller so maybe by erm... 2005 I'll be fixed!! J xx

I'm a Star

Reaction score
jo jo 2005 isnt that far away lol

i must admit i am a reader more than a poster i tend to read everything but dont reply to much.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
hey dont apologise for answering questions, its good to see you on the board again :p ,love dee

Yolanda

Reaction score
Hello Jo Jo,

First of all I hope you get better very soon.

I am always here too, since I am still waiting (soon now :D) to do my Creative Foundation Course. I read everything and absorb, most of the time I do not know how to answer, but I surely learn a lot from your tips and answers.....

So why do you apologise for answering... what would I (and I'm sure many others) learn and read if no-one answered posts :)

It is I who should be thanking you for keeping us busy and offering your tips and experience to us newbies :)

Thanks

Yollie

Cute Tips

Mastering it Geek!
Reaction score
Hi Dee, Im fairly new to the board, what happend to you? sounds like pretty big wound?!?!?!?!
Love Rebecca,
xxx

Cute Tips

Mastering it Geek!
Reaction score
Sorry Dee, shows how new i am!!!! I meant to say Jo Jo!!!!!!!! What happened??
Rebecca,
xxx

Jo Jo

Reaction score
Cute Tips said:
Hi Dee, Im fairly new to the board, what happend to you? sounds like pretty big wound?!?!?!?!
Love Rebecca,
xxx

Hi Rebecca,

Do a search under my name and read the 'Melon' update! and no I did not have a boob job! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do-it-all Deb

Reaction score
Hi Jo Jo
It's lovely to have you on the board answering questions after all that you have been through. They do say it's addictive, but hey when you've got nothing better to do who's counting! Hope it helps keep your mind off other things eh?
My very best wishes to you and fingers crossed for your future health.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
Cute Tips said:
Love Rebecca,
xxx
hi it isnt me who has a big wound, well i do have a c section scar lol :lol:

Latest posts