Sparitual and NSI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
Hi all

I use NSI nail products and think they are brilliant.. although the NSI polyflex tips are quite thick. I love their L & P though. Anyone else use NSI products? What do you think?

I bought a display of Sparitual nail polishes too.. anyone had any experience of using these?

Thanks

Caz

I love NSI products. I have trained, tried and tested many other products and spent a small fortune doing so and always go back to NSI. Haven't tried any Spa Ritual products so can't comment on them but really like the packaging and the new look and will probably give them a go when I can.

Me too!

I love their Balance gel (would love to see a coverage one though)!

Their brushes are fab too.

Sparitual are my favourite polishes - the bottle, the colours, the ease of application - brill.

I use NSI too. I was using there Elation tips and too found that they were very thick - So I now use tips from The Edge and find them good.
Dont know of your polishes. I use Misa and think they are the bomb :)

NC

The tips just need thinning down and the part of the well filed.

Although the elation tips look thick at first, by the time you have filed them properly before applying them they look thin but are really strong at the same time.

I don't like the white elation tips though imo they look grey!

Spiritual is a good polish however i use to use Nsi some time ago and now its very had to find a distributor that carries the product. I am hearing wonderful things about the gel I might give it a go again.

I go to the local warehouse so it's easy for me hun!

The gel is fab - I started off when training using the Light Fantastic range (it isn't bad but it isn't great either). Now I use the Balance range and I love it.

Fingertips ND said:
I go to the local warehouse so it's easy for me hun!
The gel is fab - I started off when training using the Light Fantastic range (it isn't bad but it isn't great either). Now I use the Balance range and I love it.
I'm in the states I have order it or drive about 200 miles to get it

that is a shame hun!

Nafia said:
I'm in the states I have order it or drive about 200 miles to get it

Go to the web and you will find a distributor. Its an American product. Try eznails they are based in CA/ FL so they should be able to ship to you pet.

Hope that helps

NC:)

I use the spa ritual polishes they are fab! Geat colours and great covereage. The nutri cocktail smells of refreshers to me!

I use the NSI Gels but have been playing about with others lately.

Fingertips ND said:
The tips just need thinning down and the part of the well filed.

Although the elation tips look thick at first, by the time you have filed them properly before applying them they look thin but are really strong at the same time.

I don't like the white elation tips though imo they look grey!

I think they do look grey now you mention it.. lololol

They look fantastic though with the glaze and go.. but how do you in fill them with the glaze and go.. does it just buff off easily?

I think I need to learn a few more tricks when applying them, I didn't think you could file down the well..

Is 'blending' where you file the ridge out after you have applied the tips?

Caz

CadenceAlex said:
I think they do look grey now you mention it.. lololol

They look fantastic though with the glaze and go.. but how do you in fill them with the glaze and go.. does it just buff off easily?

Glaze & Go is just a top coat hun so you just buff it of before you rebalance, etc.

I think I need to learn a few more tricks when applying them, I didn't think you could file down the well..

You can file down the well on any tips as long as they have one. What made you think you couldn't file/thin the well?

Is 'blending' where you file the ridge out after you have applied the tips?

Yes or you can also pre-blend which is thinning the tips before application to make life a little easier and to prevent you haveing to do so much filing.

Caz

HTH

Latest posts

Back