Special limited edition Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelcmn

Reaction score
I think I love this more than the original.. If that could be possible, but I do :)

Me too its lush

xxx

Me too just praying they might change their minds and keep this on along with the Ruby Ritz lol

What's the difference? For those of us not in the know ;)

What's the difference? For those of us not in the know ;)

It's got vanilla added to it so it smells totally lush!! I'm sure there are other bits added to it but the box doesn't say?!

Xx

I bought this in to retail, I sold out in 2 days! I need to buy more.

I love it and its been a HUGE hit with my clients, but I'm still a classic almond girl!

A nice change isn't it ?

Oh yes I can't get enough of it and teamed with the Enchant Scentsations it's even better. X

The smell is ab gorgeous and to me it seems a bit thicker, and conditioning...mmmm lovely 

I love it xxxx

Still contain almonds ? :(

Still contain almonds ? :(

It is what it is! How much does that actually affect your business? Not even worth worrying about!

i bought this in august but i havent found it anywhere else! im in ,love its not limited edition is it? if they have the pinkie sizes that would be <3

It is what it is! How much does that actually affect your business? Not even worth worrying about!

Highly allergic so it woukd put a dampener on things for me to fit whilst applying it to a client,

Where have I been? I didn't even know there was a new Solar Oil out. Must buy some for my use.

I wish my clients actually listened to my advice and purchased the pinkies, but they don't so I won't be buying any for retail use.

Where have I been? I didn't even know there was a new Solar Oil out. Must buy some for my use.

I wish my clients actually listened to my advice and purchased the pinkies, but they don't so I won't be buying any for retail use.

Look on s2 website.. I think it maybe for a limited time only..sooo gorgeous, you'll love it!! X

My clients love it too! I would love it if they kept it

If you dont have it in....they wont buy it.

Mine flies out, you just have to practice your spiel :)

Latest posts

Back