Spiral Perm Wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtickledpink

Reaction score
YIKES!!!

Thursday afternoon I have an appointment for a spiral perm.

I did not take the call but I was shocked to see that I was blocked out 4 hours for this appointment! Since the woman called no one could see how long exactly "very long" hair is. The stylists who quoted her the price quoted AT LEAST $150, so with all of that said I think this woman has hair down to her butt :irked:

Any tips on how to go about wrapping this? I personally have foam bendy rods at the salon in addition to traditional rods. Should I go piggy back it? If her hair is super long will I have to um..triple piggy back this? I have no idea.

Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you.

From the four hour blackout, I think its fair to say her hair is very long!:eek:
If you don't piggy back it, it likely wont hold. Also I would use a very gentle perm as the hair is likely brittle and dry, as its old. I feel for you, as 150$ is NOT enough for what you are about to do. half of my day is more likely to run 200 - 250. Id be ticked with whoever gave her that price! Good luck!:hug:

From the four hour blackout, I think its fair to say her hair is very long!:eek:
If you don't piggy back it, it likely wont hold. Also I would use a very gentle perm as the hair is likely brittle and dry, as its old. I feel for you, as 150$ is NOT enough for what you are about to do. half of my day is more likely to run 200 - 250. Id be ticked with whoever gave her that price! Good luck!:hug:

Thank you very much for your help! && you're right, I'm going to have to piggy back it and $150 is NOT enough for what I'm about to do. :hug:

oh yikes i feel for you hun :hug: couuld you tell her when you see her there was a booking error in the price and maybe talk it through with her ? or can you get an assistant or stylist to help you wrap it ? so it cuts your time down ?

I'll have to see what her hair looks like to see if I'll need help, obviously when she comes in for her appointment we'll be able to give her an exact price.

So...she ended up not coming for her appointment, a no-show as I was expecting. :rolleyes:

well never mind hun , at least you sorta half expected it :lol:

I was looking forward to doing it too.

Thank you very much for your help! && you're right, I'm going to have to piggy back it and $150 is NOT enough for what I'm about to do. :hug:

hi im new to piggy back what is it?? thanks xx

lol great minds think alike , :lol:

Latest posts

Back