Spirit of India

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalounge

Reaction score
A little bit of colour for Fall time ...

bolly1.jpg

bolly2.jpg

Totally stunning :) I can only hope that once trained, I can be a tenth as talented as you are :)

( do you fancy coming to England and doing my nails ;))

omg I think they are the longest nails I have ever seen! lol they look lethal! fab work x

Stunning love the design :)

So stunning. Is the black design on top done free hand and what did you use? Thank you

WoW! Amazing! xxx

Thank You :)
:)

@carla

Yes it is all free hand made. I paint this with Fine-Liner from my company NAIL SELECION. They are acrylic-water base and have the best brush to paint.

wow is all i can say well done x

I think the art is absolutely beautiful, but I can't get my head around the nail ned extension that is so far above the end of the finger...... For me it detracts from the whole look. I know why you've done it - to keep the balance on such a long nail, but I would prefer to see well-balanced nails with a more natural nail bed extension and if that means the overall length has to be shorter, then so be it.

I hope you take my comment as it is intended :hug:

I did not even have tp look at the avatar to know that this was your work, as usual I can only look on in awe ! Another beautiful if not lethal set of nails lol !!!

Wowsers they are gorgeous!! mighty long but stunning lol

Sue xx

Love the colors, and what a fun way to practice product control and finishing!

Thanks again Pauline :hug:

Absolutely amazing SUPER :):)

absolute amazing!

Latest posts

Back