Spot emergency!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplelady

Reaction score
Im relatively spot free since using dermalogica but I have the biggest boil type spot on my chin! I put on some benzoyl peroxide last night but now it has dryed out but gone all flakey and spread a bit, its impossible to cover with make up too and looks awful, I'm so embarressed and worse still its my birthday today and all my friends have arranged a big night out for me tonight..!! I feel disgusting! Any tips of how to get rid quick or cover up better?x

draw a face on it and tell people you brought a friend along....:lol:....sorry...:hug:

i find a dab of scrub fresh works wonders on them....i don't think you will get rid of it before tonight so covering it may be your only option.

Can you get hold of any special cover up make up today, like Supercover or Coverderm or Dermablend?
Maybe a salon in your area stocks one of these?

draw a face on it and tell people you brought a friend along....:lol:....sorry...:hug:

PMSL :lol:

I used to do wedding make ups and found Dermablend the best way to cover up any big spots. They always seem to pop up when you really dont want them to.

I find Australian Bodycare Tea tree oil,neat,applied to the spot is the best thing ever,it calms and sooths the spot,also the spot heals much quicker.

I would use a medicated blemish stick,apply only to the spot and with a fine brush,then,if needed apply your foundation.

Biggest problems with people using blemish sticks/pencils is they apply too liberally and this actually emphasises the spot rather than camourflaging it.Try to go make-up free for as long as possible,this gives the spot time to heal without clogging it up.HTH

Latest posts

Back