Spray Gun issues ...help??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vindy

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm being completed stupid...just started my mobile spray tan business...and not sure if this is right or not.

I am using the truespray machine from sienna X.....is the air supposed to blow through the gun as soon as the machine is switched on.?.:irked:...and then you control the solution with gun... (that i know).
(read the training manual, and the machine instructions...no help)

Just doesn't seem right.....please help?..confused...:eek::eek:

yes the air does come through when you switch it on but no solution will come through untill you press the trigger:confused:

Thanks, it just seemed so loud...
one more thing...each time i get the setting just right, however it moves around so how can i keep it there before each client.

Vindy, maybe give your trainer a call to iron out your problems but this should have been covered in your training.

Vindy Hey what do you mean? You set the gun and then the dial moves? Do you mark the setting?

If the dial is moving the gun isnt working correctly. Ring the company and get them to look at it.

But if your problem is setting the gun. You just need to practice, I reset mine all the time and getting it back in place is like learning to drive with a bit of practice youll get it the first time with out the stall.

Just feel the dial in your fingers close it all the way and then turn, three small turns and spray some couch roll, increase the turning until the spray is correct. But try not to look at the dial do it in your head if you know what I mean.

Hope that helps.

Spray tanning is control, concentration and confidence!! The three C's!!

Spray Tanning machines are definately not the quietest equipment in the salon! :lol:

As soon as it's switched on air will blow through, but no solution should be dispensed until the trigger is pulled

It may be an idea to put a mark on the dial so you know which setting you are most comfortable working with. However, the dial shouldn't just keep moving by itself so as said above give your trainer or equipment provider a call

HTHs x

Thanks guys, all ok now. Trainer finally called back, and ironed out all the issues.:hug:

Latest posts

Back