Spray tan and file and polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstys beauty

We put the treat in your treatment.
Reaction score
Hi

Just wont to know how would you do this? I am offering as a september offer spray tan and free file and polish. How would you do this and what would you do first?

Kirsty

Hi, if the person has to have nail varnish removed first and have to wash hands so probably best to do before spray tan to avoid any problems with it washing off

Okay... please don't take this the wrong way, but it might be a good idea to think through any offers before you launch them :hug:

Like the time I offered a free lash tint with every facial, I gave myself a major patch testing headache :rolleyes:

Anyhow, this is what I would do. File the nails (& do cuticle work, if that's included) then apply base coat (which will dry nice and fast), then apply tan, then apply colour x2 and top coat.

Hope that helps :hug:

Have done this a few times and it works best exactly as zoe said.
I've also done free eyebrow and lash tint with every facial offers-in fact that's my offer this month!

Hi

I agree with whats been said the only thing I do different is I don't apply base coat because I put cream on the nails before tanning. I carefully squeak the nails after the tan

hth

becki xxx

Latest posts

Back